Packer fan in Texas

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just thought I'd say hi to all the Packer fans out there. I am currently living in the Dallas area. I am originally from Kenosha Wisconsin. I was born and raised there and joined the Army when I was 18 years old..........did 21 years........and now live in Texas where I can ride my motorcycle at least 9 months out of the year. Anyhow.......can't wait for the draft. Talk to ya later!

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
Just thought I'd say hi to all the Packer fans out there. I am currently living in the Dallas area. I am originally from Kenosha Wisconsin. I was born and raised there and joined the Army when I was 18 years old..........did 21 years........and now live in Texas where I can ride my motorcycle at least 9 months out of the year. Anyhow.......can't wait for the draft. Talk to ya later!

Welcome aboard man. What kind of bike do you ride? I have a '00 Heritage Softail Springer. She's my baby.

OP
OP
turbo69

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome aboard man. What kind of bike do you ride? I have a '00 Heritage Softail Springer. She's my baby.

2006 Honda VTX 1300. I was looking at some Harleys but had to use a little restraint........for now anyways. I need to get a new car....then maybe I'll upgrade on the bike later in the year!

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score

2006 Honda VTX 1300. I was looking at some Harleys but had to use a little restraint........for now anyways. I need to get a new car....then maybe I'll upgrade on the bike later in the year!

I have ridden Hondas and like them a lot. I bought my Harley used and got a really good deal on it because I got it was a salvage and I did a lot of work on it. My first bike was a Yamaha VStar and I still love that bike. I gave it to my girlfriend for Christmas this last season.

OP
OP
turbo69

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello. Welcome to the forum, I cant wait for the draft

Look forward to your views :D

Ok......you will be getting my views for sure! Talk to ya later! Oh...wait......one of my views has surfaced.......... That ...."I love Mason Crosby".... thing.......is......well.......kinda freaky.......lol

OP
OP
turbo69

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh come on Its not that bad

I think its great personally

Ill go sit in the corner and wont talk to anyone again!
Its all good. But let me just say that when Crosby walked out a few times later on in the season to try a FG attempt........I was like..........Noooooooooo...(in slow motion)..........LOL. I do think he will bounce back and have a good year (next year) at this point in time. He better make 90 % in the first 7 games ........or I will be wanting to throw him under....the BUS!!!!

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts