Packer Fan in cowpie country

BennyBigWig

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello to all my fellow Packer Fanz!! As the title suggests, I'm a Packer fan in TX. Sucks, well sort of, the stations here only air cowboys or texans games. The only exception is when the previous mentioned teams are on bye, have the late game, or playing on Monday, or when the Packers play them. Then it's waiting til the end of the week just to see who the stations choose to broadcast. Thank God for NFL Sunday ticket and Buffalo Wild Wings. Of course I prefer watching the games at BWW. I get Packerized, sit with other fellow Packer fans, where we hoot and holler. Although I do wish there were more of us fans, but I guess I can't complain.
Then there's the NFL stores in town. Ugh, of course they have all 32 teams, but mostly it's just cowboys and texans (but mostly cowboys). Again thank God for the Packer ProShop online! I have many apparel from that site. All ranging from caps to window decals.
I've been a Packer fan since 2000. Before that time, I wasn't much into football. I had 2 younger brothers, who at that time were Packer fans. Well one still is, the other chose to follow Farve. That was a tough time, and a whole other story. Buy anyway, I started hanging around my younger bros during the beginning of football season. Watching them from afar as they cheered for the Packers. As the years went by I found myself cheering for the Packers. At the same time it made me closer to my brothers. The Packers, bringing families closer together, lol. During those early years, we didn't have a Buffalo Wild Wings or the NFL Sunday ticket. BWW wasn't built till around '05, but we made do with the internet. We remained Packer fans through the wins and losses. Either going home with our heads up high, or going home with our tails between our legs. But each sunday was a whole new day and a whole new game! Okay, enough ranting. So yeah, 10 years with the Packers, and still going strong. Go Pack Go!!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I had 2 younger brothers, who at that time were Packer fans. Well one still is, the other chose to follow Farve. That was a tough time, and a whole other story.

That dang Favre divided too many families!!!! But welcome to a team that calls themselves 'Family"!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Packer fan in Dallas here. Not too bad considering, except all those years Dallas was spanking us. Tons of Packer fans here. Odessa is kind of out in the middle of no where. It must suck being a Packer fan there. But, at least you stayed true to the Pack and you found a Packer family here!

Welcome to the forum!

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts