Packer fan from Texas

favrebacker4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey everybody. Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a 27 yr old female that loves me some football lol. Some of you will love me and some of you will hate me. I'm still a devoted Favre fan but root for the Packers. Favre chewed up my heart and spit it on a platter when he went to the Queens although I can't say I didn't root for them in the playoffs once the Packers were out. I swore off the Packers when Favre went to the Jets cause I PERSONALLY think TT screwed Favre. We aren't going to get into that though. Well when Favre made his announcement that he was gonna stay retired I became a Packer fan once again. I love the players on this team. TT is kinda winning me back with last year's draft class lol. After Favre once again decided to unretire I told myself I was sticking with the pack. Well thats it. GO PACK GO!

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome! There has been quite some heated arguments in this forum, myself included in those.

But as long as we stay civil, and do not try to troll, it's all fine!

OP
OP
F

favrebacker4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome! There has been quite some heated arguments in this forum, myself included in those.

But as long as we stay civil, and do not try to troll, it's all fine!

Haha! Oh I've had my share of arguments about Brett lol. I've been a Favre fan since 1995 so there has been ALOT of them. Thanks

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We might need to work on a name change but I think we can all get along.

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I think the level of debates will be determined IF Favre comes back this next year. (which I fully expect him to be back next season.)

OP
OP
F

favrebacker4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I think the level of debates will be determined IF Favre comes back this next year. (which I fully expect him to be back next season.)

Just because almost everybody thinks he'll be back, this will probably be the season he won't lol. Either way is fine with me. Its tough trying to root for your fave player but not his team lol.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I cant wait for him to come back. I love rooting against him more than I liked rooting for him, which is saying alot.

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Sooo...where in Texas are you located? I am in the DFW / Metroplex

soul vice

Cheesehead
Reaction score
.. that doesn't even make sense.. Clearly as a Packer fan he rooted for Favre in the past...

anyway, I hope Brett does come back so that we can have a rematch.

Members online

Latest posts