Packer Fan by Proxy

JbShell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well been browsing the ummmm"new" sight and will say it is differant. Howerver there is something that i have noticed that I wont say shocks me but definately disappoints. I thought the day would never really come where I would see "Packers Fans" wishing for this teams defeat and/or bad season. Some of you have even wished injury on the teams current QB. Now it was a bitter seperation that could have been handle better this is true. However like most dramas it must come to an end. It may not be satisfactory what happened but it is over.

Now we find out who was a PACKER FAN and who was a Packers fan by proxy. Whether you joined the ranks as a dedicated die hard or just another blow hard who when your player left the team you went with. I have loved and will still enjoy Brett playing. Would I have enjoyed watching him play on the field in the green n gold you bet. That however is not possible. So I will get just as much enjoyment watching a young QB take the reigns and begin the new era whatever that may be.

I ask all of you who are truly PACKER FANS to show support for your team. If you are not ride the wagon somewhere else. Your venom and lack of vision is needed with the JETS.

pseudocide

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JbShell said:
Well been browsing the ummmm"new" sight and will say it is differant. Howerver there is something that i have noticed that I wont say shocks me but definately disappoints. I thought the day would never really come where I would see "Packers Fans" wishing for this teams defeat and/or bad season. Some of you have even wished injury on the teams current QB. Now it was a bitter seperation that could have been handle better this is true. However like most dramas it must come to an end. It may not be satisfactory what happened but it is over.
good post :clap: :clap: :clap:

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Jb" excellent post on this subject. I could not have said it any better than you!!!

PWT36- Green Bay born and Green Bay raised and Green Bay Packer fan from birth 72 years ago. Now located in DePere, Wi. just five miles from Lambeau Field.

pack4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good post. I'm a Green Bay Packers fan before I'm a Brett Favre fan. I'm ready for the new era with Rodgers at the helm....

Luckily since this forum has come back, we haven't seen many of these Packer Fans by Proxy

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've been a Packers fan since I was a little kid during the Lombardi years. It really irkes me when I see some of that crap - especially those thugs wishing AR to get hurt. Grrrrrr!!! They can go to blazes - or else the nearest Jets forum!! :devil:

Members online

Latest posts