pack fans to you from "me"

vikes93animal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
first of all i would like to say good game but i am sure that is no consolation. brett is having his interview right now. he is talking about family and he is apologetic and is very down right now.
the bomb went off and it was the vikings this time. i am not rubbing it in because i hate that myself. i am sorry for all the injuries and have to be mad about the field. but oh well. its hard for grass to grow that far north this time of year.
dont fret too much and too hard.
8) cool?
ill be talking to you guys
and if you are wondering
it was classless

gotarace27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vike i've been awaiting your response. Taking the high road was a very admirable thing to do. Hope your not a stranger now that you have to defend those vikes on the eagle board. Hold your head high as your vikes handed our *** to us today.
P.S. can't wait till the next time we play them vikes. :mrgreen:

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yea, Vikes... thanks for that!

We look forward to a preview of that letter you (and 4th) should be writing to Randy....

..about his lunacy, I mean! :puke:

What say you guys hand McNabb and those Fleagles a good dose, too!
I'd rather see the NFC North represented in the SuperBowl than anyone else...

God...I can't stand the Eagles.... they're the NFC version of the Oakland Raiders.
Who "really" wants to be out & about bragging about having a Judge in the basement of their Stadium handing out fines... I mean, seriously now.

OP
OP
V

vikes93animal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
about his lunacy, I mean!
i am taking the high road on that, plead the fifth, etc.
he can do whatever he wants within some boundries. lol
Hope your not a stranger now
no, its fun to get a different opinion and aspect on things ya know? plus you gotta have someone to razz when ya need to.
Hold your head high
8)
bragging about having a Judge in the basement
:lol: :roll: dont u like beer? lol

OP
OP
V

vikes93animal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
but that would mean Moss would have a SuperBowl ring
dont hate!
he is just a hick from wva. minus him could we have one in your eyes? lol.
i sure would like bragging rights for one year before i kick the bucket. it would be nice.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sixone220 said:
as much as i hate the eagles, i'm just not built to back the vikings. i can't physically do it.

i hear you...it's genetics trust me.

you can respect a team and hate them at the same time. i for one won't be cheering them on but i won't be rooting against them...ok, i might be rooting against them.

OP
OP
V

vikes93animal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i'm just not built to back the vikings. i can't physically do it.
dont worry i wasnt asking ya to change your colors
the vikings are supposed to be hated b you. and equally i hate the pack. how about not wishing they wont make it. just take a neutral stance. lol. the i dont give a...........which i am sure now that is the rule for the rest of the playoffs.
i cannot believe that we scored exactly the same amount of points in all three games.
:shock:
what a wild and woolly game is was. it sure looked like the same kind of game they always play vs. each other but indentities were changed.

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikes93animal said:
i'm just not built to back the vikings. i can't physically do it.
just take a neutral stance. lol. the i dont give a...........which i am sure now that is the rule for the rest of the playoffs.
quote]

sorry can't do that either. if GB can't win the super bowl, i sure as hell don't wanna live in a state filled with bragging about a vikes sb win. i'm not the type to go around the week before a game like this and tell all vikings fans that their team sucks and gb will kill them so naturally i don't like having to deal with the people this week that will be telling me how bad favre sucks and that he choked as usual, but sadly that's how a lot of people in my city are, so i just have to be an eagles fan this week. as soon as the vikes lose, i won't hear another word about them til september. terrible bandwagon fans here.

Members online

Latest posts