Over/Under for Brett Favre

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is just for FUN. If you don't want to play, simply don't comment.

Over/under on Favre:

Yards - 3800
TDs - 20
INTs 18
Completion % - 60

My guess -
Yards - Over
TDs - Over
INTs - Under
Completion % - Over

You?

Oh, one favor - there was another O/U thread for the Packers in general (this thread is Favre specific) and I'm too stupid to know how to find it. If anyone can bump that, that would be cool.

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Over/under on Favre:

Yards - 3800
TDs - 20
INTs 18
Completion % - 60

Yards - Over
TDs - Over
INTs - Under
Completion % - Over

:thumbsup: :packbeer:

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Over/under on Favre:

Yards - 3800
TDs - 20
INTs 18
Completion % - 60

Yards - Under
TDs - Under
INTs -Way Over
Completion % - Under

Of course, I may be somewhat biased :razz:

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Over/under on Favre:

Yards - 3800
TDs - 20
INTs 18
Completion % - 60

Yards - Under
TDs - Under
INTs -Way Over
Completion % - Under

No more biased than the first two posters....or me.
Over, over, under, over.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Yards - 3800
TDs - 20
INTs 18
Completion % - 60

Yards - Avg 237 per game... Over
Td's - Over
Ints - Over - Career avg 18 per year (91 excluded) and youth on team.
Comp % - Over - career 61.1 %

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Td's - Over

Hey Pack93z, how about the most recent...the "TT" era, the last two years average.

Yards - 3883.........Over
Td's - 19...............Under
Ints - 23.5............Over
Comp % - 58.6.....Under

QB Rating.............71.8%

Source: nfl.com

"With each game I play, each season I play, everyone would agree with me, I'm running out of chances." --- Brett Favre

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Over/under on Favre:

Yards - 3800
TDs - 20
INTs 18
Completion % - 60

Yards - Under
TDs - Under
INTs -Way Over
Completion % - Under

I must agree with my purple friend.

OP
OP
Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikesrule said:
Over/under on Favre:

Yards - 3800
TDs - 20
INTs 18
Completion % - 60

Yards - Under
TDs - Under
INTs -Way Over
Completion % - Under

I must agree with my purple friend.

Well, yes, if you follow history. I'm hoping for 3 things to happen:
1) the OL to give Favre enough protection that we don't have to keep an RB and a TE back, thus having our 3 receivers double covered,
2) Red Zone production from our TEs,
3) Greg Jennings being the Greg Jennings pre-injury

If those happen, I think Favre wil be Over, Over, Under, Over. 1 & 3 should happen, but 2 I'm worried about. I'm not too worried about Jennings not catching lots of balls in pre-season.

spardo62

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The numbers seem to be pretty right on(234yds. per game, 1.25 TD's per game, 1.12 Int per game) so it is tough to pick. I hope I am wrong, but here goes:
Over
Under
Over
Under

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Pack93z said:
Td's - Over

Hey Pack93z, how about the most recent...the "TT" era, the last two years average.

Yards - 3883.........Over
Td's - 19...............Under
Ints - 23.5............Over
Comp % - 58.6.....Under

QB Rating.............71.8%

Source: nfl.com

"With each game I play, each season I play, everyone would agree with me, I'm running out of chances." --- Brett Favre

Well I would try an over under on Jackson... but there isn't much history to go upon.... and what little there is... looks good for the Packers and the rest of the NFL excluding the Vikings :razz:

58 % completion rate
2 TD's
4 INT's
and a 62.5 Rating

Oh and the best part... The Queens staff apparently doesn't think he nor Bollinger need much work this preseason.. 4 passes apiece :razz:

Oh I cannot wait for the live bullets to fly with these two under helm :thumbsup:

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yards - 3800
TDs - 20
INTs 18
Completion % - 60

Yards - Under
TD's Over (I think he'll throw 20 to 22)
INT's Over (I'll give him 20)
Completion % Under

He's still a 38 year old QB. He's better than almost all 38 year old QB's but at the moment I can't see him doing much more than 22 touchdowns, 20 int's 3700 yards, and 58% of his passes completed. The main concern is when the INT's come. Hopefully never at a crucial point in the game.

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well I would try an over under on Jackson... but there isn't much history to go upon.... and what little there is... looks good for the Packers and the rest of the NFL excluding the Vikings :razz:

58 % completion rate
2 TD's
4 INT's
and a 62.5 Rating

Oh and the best part... The Queens staff apparently doesn't think he nor Bollinger need much work this preseason.. 4 passes apiece :razz:

Oh I cannot wait for the live bullets to fly with these two under helm :thumbsup:

Now now, Pack93z, don't go changing the subject. The discussion was Favre, was it not.
You know by changing the subject to another person, that is kinda like when someone asks a "Dubya" supporter a question! :rotflmao:

The reason that Favre is going to go "way over" on the INT's, is that in trying to get those other records, he'll be throwing into 3,4, maybe 5, deep! :thumbsup:

Not mention this is his last year, and last shot.

C'mon gunslinger.......Yippee-ky-ay :razz:

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack93z said:

58 % completion rate
2 TD's
4 INT's
and a 62.5 Rating

Now now, Pack93z, don't go changing the subject. The discussion was Favre, was it not.
You know by changing the subject to another person, that is kinda like when someone asks a "Dubya" supporter a question! :rotflmao:

The reason that Favre is going to go "way over" on the INT's, is that in trying to get those other records, he'll be throwing into 3,4, maybe 5, deep! :thumbsup:

Oh come on, like you wouldn't rather have Bruce Willis at QB than some by the book *******! :mrgreen:

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh come on, like you wouldn't rather have Bruce Willis at QB than some by the book *******! :mrgreen:

Funny you should mention that jdlax, for decorum sake, I left off the MF on Yippee-ky-ay :lol:

OP
OP
Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack93z said:

58 % completion rate
2 TD's
4 INT's
and a 62.5 Rating

Vikes - this is his last year as a Packer, but not his last year. I love Brett Favre and will hope he puts all the records out of reach by playing 3 more years, and will continue to root for him as long as he's not playing the Packers.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd be surprised if Brett Favre throws for even 20 TDs in this offense. For some reason this seems to be the least TD producing offense I've ever seen the Packers have.

Fuzznuts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd be surprised if Brett Favre throws for even 20 TDs in this offense. For some reason this seems to be the least TD producing offense I've ever seen the Packers have.

It's not for "some reason", it's for a very specific reason.

The GM has not addressed the offensive needs for playmakers for 3 years now, and it is going to bite us in the *** yet again this year.

But when Brett points this out, some Thompson defenders here attack him for being a bad teammate and whining about the situation. Some people here have very thin skins when it comes to Ted Thompson when really posters here are just trying to point out the reality of the situation.

OK.

Start attacking now. :roll:

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are we 1-0?

I think we're 1-0.

Can anyone tell me what are record is as of right now?

For some crazy-assed reason I think in spite of Nostradamus'(^^^^^^^^) predictions, we haven't been bitten in the *** yet, and I keep thinking that we're 1-0.

What is the reality of this "situation" fuzznuts? Cause according to my reality, the Packers are in a "situation" of being 1-0.

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wait and see.

Agreed. We played against a decent Philly D. Now we go up against a defense that got 45 points scored on them by the Cowgirls. We are still a young offense, and there is time to learn from mistakes. Next week won't give us a complete picture, but clearer.

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Over/under on Favre:

Yards - 3800 Over: 3998
TDs - 20 Over: 22
INTs 18 Under: 17
Completion % - 60 About right

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I gotta go under with all of them except the completion % The way the offence looks and maybe even more the way the defence looks I'm thinkning an unFavre like year of 18td's 19int's and 3500 yards. I didn't say that is a bad thing though. With those #'s I see us being 500 or better. The one over he'll probably have is attempte no matter how high you set the bar. As the rookie backs feel their way around he'll put the ball up a ton starting with the Giants poor secondary

Members online

Latest posts