Our schedule next season

Arodgers12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I see we have a very easy schedule next season. The Jets and Giants coming to town should be automatic Wins. We should beat Chicago, Minnesota and Detroit at home. Going on the road to Buffalo will be brutal though.

D

Deleted member 6794

I see we have a very easy schedule next season. The Jets and Giants coming to town should be automatic Wins. We should beat Chicago, Minnesota and Detroit at home. Going on the road to Buffalo will be brutal though.

I don't know where you have that information from but based on strength of schedule there are 10 teams in the league with an easier schedule than the Packers next season.

In addition that doesn't mean a whole lot with teams significantly changing from season to season.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers website does show the home and away schedule: https://www.packers.com/schedule/2022-opponents, just not specific dates.

I agree with captainWIMM that we don't have that easy of a schedule. Playing the Cowboys, Rams, Patriots, and Titans will not be easy games. The Rams are the defending SB champs, the Titans are a perpetual deep playoff team like the Packers, the Cowboys may be tough or may be rollovers, and the Patriots will likely be even better with the growth of Mac Jones.

On the road, Buffalo will obviously be tough as you mentioned. The Buccaneers and Dolphins might also be tough games, partially depending on if these are hot weather games, but also because they are both good teams but very dependent on whom each has at QB.

We will not steamroll through the league. The Vikings tend to beat us in Mpls, so assuming they still have Cousins then that could be another loss. This isn't a hard mix of opponents but by no measure a cake walk.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You just never know with the changes teams will be making to their rosters with the draft, trades and other ways they acquire new players.

To me it looked like it was going to be an easy win when we scored those first 7 on that drive against the 9ers but then they came back and took all the wind out of our sails.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Well the wife has bought herself a shirt for the London game and wants a cheesehead hat now, so who ever plays us here, bring it on.

Reaction score
I don't know where you have that information from but based on strength of schedule there are 10 teams in the league with an easier schedule than the Packers next season.

In addition that doesn't mean a whole lot with teams significantly changing from season to season.
Hopefully Brady hangs his cleats for good. Pray Brady doesn’t change his mind and go to the 49ers though as they’ll likely be vying for a postseason repeat.
Also Russell Wilson going to the AFC is a positive.
If we can get Cousins to leave the division? we will likely sweep it again 6-0
Those 3 things alone help us along the way to a SB and all 3 would be significant losses for those teams affecting both regular and postseason

I like our chances against the
NFC North and East 9-1 or 8-2
Patriots n Bills? 1-1
Dolphins n Jets? 2-0
Rams, Bucs Titans 2-1 or 1-2

I like this schedule it’s not as daunting as last season imo

Last edited:

TEXPAC2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just remember “any given Sunday”!

Nothing is easy!

D

Deleted member 6794

Hopefully Brady hangs his cleats for good. Pray Brady doesn’t change his mind and go to the 49ers though as they’ll likely be vying for a postseason repeat.

Well, those two thoughts didn't age well.

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Those 3 things alone help us along the way to a SB and all 3 would be significant losses for those teams affecting both regular and postseason

Patriots n Bills? 1-1
Dolphins n Jets? 2-0

Wonder what Rodgers thinks about Brady unretiring. There is a possibility he could be 1-5 in his career against Brady after next season.

D

Deleted member 6794

Wonder what Rodgers thinks about Brady unretiring. There is a possibility he could be 1-5 in his career against Brady after next season.

There's a possibility Rodgers could be 3-4 against Brady after next season as well.

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There's a possibility Rodgers could be 3-4 against Brady after next season as well.
You are including the 2006 game? I don't include that because Rodgers didn't start the game, and only came into the game with a couple minutes left in the second quarter already down 21-0.

Based on history I think it's more likely Rodgers ends up 1-5 than 3-3 against Brady after next season.

D

Deleted member 6794

You are including the 2006 game? I don't include that because Rodgers didn't start the game, and only came into the game with a couple minutes left in the second quarter already down 21-0.

Based on history I think it's more likely Rodgers ends up 1-5 than 3-3 against Brady after next season.

No, I'm not including the 2006 game. I made a mistake assuming Rodgers is currently 1-4 in his career against Brady.

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Patriots n Bills? 1-1
Dolphins n Jets? 2-0

This didn't age well. Responded before I saw Captains comment. I have GB going 12-5 with that schedule.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts