Organizational Attitude.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What is with the arrogance? What is with the Fort Knox mentality? Why do they treat the press like crap from the top down.

I love the pack....but I don't think they love us back anymore....they just love our money. MM is an arrogant piece of **** that treats the fans and media like they are garbage. 12 is pretty condescending. He offers some information but genuinely seems cold. Most of the other guys get no opportunity to speak. This organization seems unapproachable and unlikeable. It really saddens me. Sitton is the one guy who speaks and they boot him out of town. Lang will follow. Something needs to change. I love the Packers but I will not support ********.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's not the same team we used to know and love just a couple of years ago.
I dunno what is going on but I share in your frustrations and I'm not excited or happy about this team anymore right now either.

Maybe those guys feel the same way we do?
Sick and tired of losing?

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all you gotta do is turn it off. Why watch the pressers anyway? Haven't in over a decade, don't miss a thing. I love the game, it's drama enough. I can see why they lost. Missed blocks, missed passes, dropped balls, missed sack. They did make a lot of plays out there, they lost, it sucks, but it wasn't as if the entire game was dog **** either.

every week they have to answer the same questions from the same people that don't do any of this. Any answers they could give on what they need to do specifically, they aren't giving you or a reporter in a press conference. It ain't happening on this team or any other team unless the coach has lost the locker room and they're probably in line for the #1 pick in the draft. Have fun with that team, at least you'll have the draft to look forward to every year.

are you really looking to glean any information? or just expect them to say we all suck so you feel validated? here's a hint, find your validation in life somewhere else other than a game being played by other men.

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all you gotta do is turn it off. Why watch the pressers anyway? Haven't in over a decade, don't miss a thing. I love the game, it's drama enough. I can see why they lost. Missed blocks, missed passes, dropped balls, missed sack. They did make a lot of plays out there, they lost, it sucks, but it wasn't as if the entire game was dog **** either.

every week they have to answer the same questions from the same people that don't do any of this. Any answers they could give on what they need to do specifically, they aren't giving you or a reporter in a press conference. It ain't happening on this team or any other team unless the coach has lost the locker room and they're probably in line for the #1 pick in the draft. Have fun with that team, at least you'll have the draft to look forward to every year.

are you really looking to glean any information? or just expect them to say we all suck so you feel validated? here's a hint, find your validation in life somewhere else other than a game being played by other men.
Wow, could you be any more condescending? All you seem to do lately is talk down to the people who don't hold your same rose colored glasses view of this bad football team.

Here's a hint, find your validation in life somewhere else other than on a forum being posted on by other people.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, could you be any more condescending? All you seem to do lately is talk down to the people who don't hold your same rose colored glasses view of this bad football team.

Here's a hint, find your validation in life somewhere else other than on a forum being posted on by other people.
I could be, and my view isnt very rosey. I see a talented team that is underperforming greatly in stretches for every game. It's frustrating. If they don't pick it up, they won't even make the playoffs .

But I don't care to sit and let all the , everyone sucks and everyone needs to be fired and oh blah blah every time things aren't perfect and they don't sit up there saying the things YOU want to hear after a loss just float about unfettered either. Put me on ignore. Same as turning off a presser if they don't appeal to you.

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I could be, and my view isnt very rosey. I see a talented team that is underperforming greatly in stretches for every game. It's frustrating. If they don't pick it up, they won't even make the playoffs .

But I don't care to sit and let all the , everyone sucks and everyone needs to be fired and oh blah blah every time things aren't perfect and they don't sit up there saying the things YOU want to hear after a loss just float about unfettered either. Put me on ignore. Same as turning off a presser if they don't appeal to you.
You can take your own advice as well if you don't like it is all I am saying, if you don't like all the *****ing, you are free to ignore everyone as well. It goes both ways. I have no problem with you or anything you say.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess that I haven't seen anyone treated like crap. Can you provide references? I'm not be condescending, but truly would like to know for myself.

All that I've ever noticed is a tilt towards the Bill Belichik style of not saying more than is needed. That seems to come from TT, which I'm fine with personally. I would like to know more about what happens internally, but I know that more media access typically means more access for opponents and usually the media finds something to sensationalize.

Members online

Latest posts