Ordered Directv with Sunday Ticket last night! SOOO PUMPED!

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You spent the $300 now you need to spend another $100 and get that super fan package. The red zone is one of the greatest invention to man kind. Except make sure to go to the bathroom before the game starts because there is literally no getting up till the afternoon games. Just non-stop action, so awesome!!!

OP
OP
G0PackG0

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well it comes with a mobile feature so I can watch free red zone on my Ipad via wi-fi. And the way I paid for sunday ticket i really am not paying for it. anyone int should check out there current promo.

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just ordered it up last week. I am not sure as to how to find the local broadcast since it is just preseason.

pkrpat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi there. I have Directv Sunday Ticket for over 10 years and LOVE it!!! I have not ponied up for the Super Fan package as money is always tight right? Anyway, you do not get any preseason games and when the regular season starts, for Packer games, you receive the FOX or CBS broadcast as if you were in Wisconsin.

It is so fun to jump around from game to game to see how other rivals are doing, etc. Enjoy it!

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I cant wait for the ability to watch 8 games at once and to input my FF team so I dont have to use the laptop during gameday.

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
If im not mistaken... RedZone and HD which were on the SuperFan package are now included with your regular subscription... I use to get superfan but this year i wasnt charged for it... I love Sunday Ticket!!

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i am extremely jealous, i hate having to settle for terrible streams and having to wait for games to be on nationally :(

Members online

Latest posts