OMG! Randy Moss asked if Tice is the best Coach for Viks!

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was watching ESPN tonight and Randy Moss was asked about his walk off against the Skins and he basically tried to excuse himself and make it look like he didnt do anything wrong. He was then asked if he though Tice was the best chioce to Coach the Vikings. He paused for what seemed like forever and then rambled on with crap that basically summed up to him saying no he wasnt, but then in the same breath said he was behind Tice. In ending the interview he said he couldnt answere the question :shock: !

Viks are going donw in flames this weekend and Moss is lighting the fuse! I dont like the Vikings, neither do I hate them! I like Tice and Culpepper. Moss needs to be traded for some defence for the team. Culpepper and the rest of the offense will do well with out him!

ultravikingfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I told really disagree with Moss. I think we could do better than Tice. But to trade Moss? Never, not even for a better "defence". There are other ways to obtain that.

OP
OP
KilrB

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Culpepper and the rest of the Offense dont need him. There only problem IMO is they tear themselves down or get in a rut and one of the things that put them there is Randy Moss! If they were to trade for the equalivelent defensive player, say Ray Lewis, they could be a force that could score points and hold the opposing team to win games! That in turn will serve to encourage the offense even more. You Vikings fans are just so stuck on Moss that you think he is a god! :roll: and think your nothing without him.

Please start referring to your team as Randy's ***** :wink:

vixtalkn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Moss is a distraction the Vikes really didn't need this week. That ESPN thrashing he took and now this dumb, dumb interview. Although the players might be saying "Randy is just being Randy," they're really thinking "Randy is just being an *&%hole."

Sunday the Lambeau crowd's gonna boo him when he walks onto the field, and that's gonna unnerve him. Tice is gonna try and establish a running game and that's gonna torque him early. When he discovers he's not gonna be the go-to guy he'll do his typical Randy thing and mope. He'll let his team down one more time. Pack wins heads and away!

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sunday the Lambeau crowd's gonna boo him when he walks onto the field, and that's gonna unnerve him.
I don't know if that will unnerve him really. When I played soccer in HS we had a playoff game they did the name announce thingy and they boo'd a few players on our team, all that did is pump us up more. Not that it was a venue of 70,000 people but a few thousand anyway.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Funny funny man. I still play today actaully, now just in an old fat guys leauge! Love the game.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i caught that interview today. it wasn't that bad , but he did show a lack of confidence in tice...thats all minnesota needs right now. you would think he would be a little more careful during at interview before a playoff game. strange.

OP
OP
KilrB

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:
i caught that interview today. it wasn't that bad , but he did show a lack of confidence in tice...thats all minnesota needs right now. you would think he would be a little more careful during at interview before a playoff game. strange.

Everything I saw today was not everything they were showing yesterday. I guess before the game on Sun they are going to broadcast the entire interview. Wonder what else that talented pile of crap has to say?

vikes93animal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
talented pile of crap has to say?
you dont think that the teases were the best that moss had to offer do you. i m a vikes fan and i will sitting down with my hands close to ears and will be ready to go, nananananananananana nananananananan. you know like u used to do to your sister to make her mad as heck cuz she was trying to tell you somethin. :lol:

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikes93animal said:
you know like u used to do to your sister to make her mad as heck cuz she was trying to tell you somethin. :lol:

i was always a big fan of the "stop hitting yourself, why are you hitting yourself?" technique..

V

Vikeman

sorry guys as much as I disagree with moss's actions and statements...the worst thing the packer fans could do is try to get under his skin. History has proven that Moss ownes the Packers on national tv.

gotarace27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
History has proven that Moss ownes the Packers on national tv.
Lets see...christmas eve, Randy moss vs Packers
2 catches 30 yards 1 td.
What is the old line???? oh ya.. your only as good as your last game.
Those stats don't come close to OWNING the packers. In fact they couldn't pay the rent in a Getto.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
vikes93animal said:
i got one for ya
moss 13td's in 12 games vs. the pack
:shock:

I got one for you.
Code:
Oct 31	N.Y. Giants	Lost 13-34
Nov 8	@Indianapolis	Lost 28-31
Nov 14	@Green Bay	Lost 31-34
Nov 21	Detroit	Won 22-19
Nov 28	Jacksonville	Won 27-16
Dec 5	@Chicago	Lost 14-24
Dec 12	Seattle	Lost 23-27
Dec 19	@Detroit	Won 28-27
Dec 24	Green Bay	Lost 31-34
Jan 2	@Washington	Lost 18-21

That is 7 Loss and 3 Win. Two of those wins came over a team that went 6-10 Detroit. Props on JAX though, they took care of the Packers in Lambeau few weeks back. But Vikings last ten games of last two seasons losing 70% of those games is impossible to overlook.

Props to you sticking by your team though. You are a true fan.

I WANNA WATCH THE DAMN GAME NOW!!! This Afternoon stuff is for the birds!!!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
bro, no idea how many times that happened to me with my z24 convertible, i mention convertible because it had to be HAND washed!

gotarace27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i got one for ya
moss 13td's in 12 games vs. the pack
HERES ONE BACK AT YA...Green Bay WR Javon Walker has five TD receptions in his last four games vs. the Vikings, including at least one in each contest.
And you call me a Needle...... :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts