OLB Possibilities

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
Vinny Curry, Courtney Upshaw and Melvin Ingram would be my top 3 at the OLB position in this draft class.

Zombo can't even stay healthy enough to step on the field. The man is made of glass. Broke his scapula, busted his knee and pulled him Hammy all in one season.

EvAn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bruce Irvin 4.3 40 and almost the exact same spin move as Clay but fom the right? I'm sold!!!

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BRUCE ALMIGHTY!

Bruce Irvin is looking more & more appealing to me in round 2.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Besides his proven production (and that's really the bottom line when you're trying to upgrade the pass rush), he's got measurables that stand out.
He's a hell of an athlete, but he's also hungry.
He wasn't some spoiled rich kid who didn't work hard, had everything handed to him.
He saw and tasted and felt what life can feel like. Hard. Struggle. Kind of like JJ Watt before he decided to try and play football... which he did and we all know the result there. While somewhat of a risk, I am positive Bruuuuuuce has the ability to blossom into a star. Not just a guy. Not a Zombo or Walden. But a star.

If we don't get Shea McClellin, I would not be surprised to see Teddy trade out of #28 for a pair of 2nd rounders, and parlay that into a 2nd-round trifecta that includes Irvin, a DE (Ryes, Crick, Wolfe, Miller), and a CB.

Members online

Latest posts