OLB coach Kevin Greene

OP
OP
R

rondon57

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What are you basing that on? The article says he spent a few days with the Eagles in August and that he has a relationship with their DC from his playing days. Spending a few days or a week is obviously a much different commitment than being on the staff of a NFL team. I don't know why Greene left the Packers. It could have been Greene didn't agree with Capers or it could have been he was asked to leave. Or it could have been Greene didn't want to commit to the long hours required. I don't know what it was, but if someone has a hunch they know, what is that hunch based upon?
Based on fact,Greene said he wanted to spend more time with his family and that's why he left GB.Why he really left,only he may know that,a hunch is a feeling and is not really based on fact,it's just a hunch and no more than that.

OP
OP
R

rondon57

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thats who got him into coaching actually
I believe that and was Capers coach at Carolina when Greene played?I don't recall at the moment and of course this was all speculation on my part and Greene more than likely did "retire" for family reasons but it is hard to stay away after all the blood sweat and tears a football player puts into it so I wasn't surprised that he was at Philly's camp in August helping out but he is years away from a job as a DC.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I believe that and was Capers coach at Carolina when Greene played?I don't recall at the moment and of course this was all speculation on my part and Greene more than likely did "retire" for family reasons but it is hard to stay away after all the blood sweat and tears a football player puts into it so I wasn't surprised that he was at Philly's camp in August helping out but he is years away from a job as a DC.

Read the link i posted 3 times lol

Members online

Latest posts