OL in 2019 Draft

PackinMSP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Safety will probably be the first 1st rounder

For the second 1st rounder, I would imagine that Jonah Williams and Dalton Risner would be good fits. They are pretty reliable and can move around the OL too

We could probably get Chris Linstrom or Cody Ford in the 2nd

The key is we don't want the second comings of Derrick Sherrod or Jason Spriggs obviously

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
The key is we don't want the second comings of Derrick Sherrod or Jason Spriggs obviously
And just how do you expect to do just that? What flags are guarantees a player will or will not be what you want and/or will not get his knee destroyed in game 5 of his career by another player rolling up on him during a kickoff.

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jonah Williams won't be there for our late 1st rounder, probably not even our first one TBH. Dalton Risner would be a good pick at the end of RD 1.

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really like Cody Ford, who the OP mentioned. Him vs Alabama will be great tape.

Andre Dillard from Wazzu is a really good pass blocker. Looks pretty athletic. Would guess he tests out as a GB OL.

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If a clear 1st round talent TE were available when the Packers pick at the end of the round 1, would that be a better pick than going OL?

I've heard 2 names names mentioned, Albert Okwegbunam, TJ Hockensen.

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If a clear 1st round talent TE were available when the Packers pick at the end of the round 1, would that be a better pick than going OL?

I've heard 2 names names mentioned, Albert Okwegbunam, TJ Hockensen.

To me, it depends on what OL are available.

If a guy like Risner, or Ford are available, maybe even Yodney Cajuste, then there aren't any TE's I would take over them. This is a very deep TE class, so I'd shy away from taking one in the first round.

Would also like to use this to shout out how I was stanning for Chris Herndon last year.