1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Oh the Raven O

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by CaliforniaCheez, Dec 15, 2005.

1. CaliforniaCheez

CaliforniaCheez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Looking for a good game from the defense on MNF? Take a look at this story from the Baltimore Sun.

Story on Raven Offense

2. HatestheEagles084

HatestheEagles084 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    or listen to all the marylanders complain about it in their stupid maryland accents...actually theyre all wrapped up in "terps" basketball because all ravens fans are frontrunners

sorry...i cant help it, i live with and near a lot of ravens fans...the only fans i know of who can compete with the eagles' fans for overall...they just suck

3. CaliforniaCheez

CaliforniaCheez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    This sorry Raven's offense sure looked good against the "no show" Packers.

Largest defeat ever in the history of MNF. Well the Ravens do not have a shot at Leinhert without trading up. Kyle Boller was making Harris look stupid and slow.

The Packer defense was worse that last year. No one will want Jim Bates for a coaching job now.

4. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    yeah sure, either register or log in, not for just that story. even if it is free reg.