1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

OFFICIAL THREAD ON PACKER STOCK SALE

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by maccadon3000, Aug 25, 2011.

1. PackerFever

PackerFever Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    OK I love it please expand on your method.

You say you bought the mat then what? printed the logos on it? I was thining of something similar and my friend in GB with The Framing Cottage has an array of prices but doing it myself may be the way to go.

Thanks, ~Fever

2. PackerFever

PackerFever Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Nice Job Well Done

• Like Like x 1
  3. dahamsta7

dahamsta7 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +10
    haha love seeing how everyone framed their stock. keep em coming!
    mines pretty simple. just got a 12x16 at aaron brothers, and the matte with a black rim thingy...
    [​IMG]

4. realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese A-Rods Boss

Ratings:
    +966
    This is how I am going. This is classy. You get two thumbs up from my wife, an art teacher, and me.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Revbone

Revbone Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I sure would love to get mine framed! But, alas I STILL have not received it, even tho I ordered it on Dec 9, and had it charged to my CC on Dec 12....

Worst is I have spent 3 hours this week on the phone with Green Bay, Morrow and Wells Fargo. Green Bay & Morow say everything went through and I should have received it before Xmas... Wells Fargo says they have no record of the order ever being placed...!!! They said they would do an investigation that would take 5 days and would provide an answer. today they called and said their investigation did not turn up any answer...now they are saying that in 2 weeks they hope to be able to give me an estimate as to when it might be expected! grrrrr

RB

6. Packer fan forever

Packer fan forever Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +36
    I would think all it would take is your credit card receipt to show that one is due to you. Otherwise, I would open an investigation with the credit card company. I bet Wells Fargo will find your records quickly if that is done.

7. Greg Battleson

Greg Battleson Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +9
    Final custom matting is done and here is the final product with graphics !

Attached Files:

8. Packer fan forever

Ratings:
    +36
    Very nice! I like the varied sizes of the logo, and the throwback logo on top. Very creative - looks great!

9. G0PackG0

G0PackG0 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +86
    Wow I got the mat ordered for my cert and letter. 50$! Wow. Learn something new everyday!

10. realcaliforniacheese

Ratings:
    +966
    This is the frame that was made for me before I decided to have the letter and stock put into one frame. This is hand made. The corners have biscuits in them and are glued not stapled together. The kicker is the inlaid brass G logo in the bottom of the frame. The stock in the photo is a copy cut to size. He is selling this for $75. and will make one custom for anyone, he also made all the cool stuff I posted in the Atrium. PM me if interested and I will give you his email or look at his business card in the atrium. I will post mine when he has made it.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Petesmedia

Petesmedia Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

Just a FYI you may want to blur your name and address in your photos.

12. realcaliforniacheese

Ratings:
    +966
    its a copy of an internet photo from the last stock sale. not mine.

13. GreenBayGal

GreenBayGal Cheese Goddess

Ratings:
    +1,123
    <gasp> No wonder you weren't there last night when I knocked on the door.

• Like Like x 1
  14. esponda1

esponda1 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +11
  15. realcaliforniacheese

Ratings:
    +966
    I was probably in the bathroom, reading, letting all the hot water run in the shower? That must have been a hell of a walk.

16. realcaliforniacheese

Ratings:
    +966
    Funny, I just saw this on ebay. I was going to get one an put it on my big green furry ruski hat for the game but it wouldn't get here in time. Cool though, display it proudly.

17. Peter

Peter Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Funny thing is I first heard about the Packer Stock Sale and I found this person on ebay that would do custom patches. I sent them the logo for the Shareholders and request a patch made. They made two for me, but must have made a ton more because they are still selling on ebay. Funny how my request turned into a bright idea and money maker for that seller.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Revbone

Revbone Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Talked with them on the phone again today, now they are saying again, in 5 days they will let me know when they will know if/when i will receive my order.... lovely.

19. realcaliforniacheese

Ratings:
    +966
    the rich get richer.

20. GreenBayGal

Ratings:
    +1,123
    I would have had my letter written, addressed to each one of the board members, and mailed by now.

21. Revbone

Revbone Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yea, but i dont want to spend another dime (on stamps and paper) at this point....

RB

22. GreenBayGal

Ratings:
    +1,123
    I don't blame you. I would just like to make some waves though if it were me. I sure hope your story has a happy ending. :)

23. Packer fan forever

Ratings:
    +36
    I just noticed that the ProShop now has some nice matted frames for the certificates. Really pricey, though, at over $100. Too late for me!

24. realcaliforniacheese

Ratings:
    +966
    Wow, so you have a charge on your credit card but they can't find a record and are taking thier sweet *** time correcting the situation?
    This is BS customer service. I can see issues when you are selling 250k shares, that's just inevitable but to just keep stringing you on when you have proof they have already cashed the check. IDK, everyone was caught off gaurd by just how fast this stock sold. maybe they don't have the resources to sort out all the problems they are encountering. I am with GBG. The squeaky wheel gets the grease.

25. Revbone

Revbone Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yup just off the phone again.... They called to say they still have no idea where the order went, no estimate of when it will be found. They also said it is impossible to be refunded until it is located. And.....they conceded it is possible the order will not be found...

So I just proceeded to leave phone message with everyone's voicemail I could get at GB headquarters....