OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
No talk yet?

Is Teddy going to play?

Who are the Vikings? The team that beat Atlanta and crushed the Rams?
Or the team that got spanked by NE, or the team that lost to NO

gbpowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Vikings were one play from their doomsday scenario and that is Ponder being back on the field. Will have to see who shows up at QB on Thursday.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Yup. Keep preaching the doomsday with Ponder. I would be surprised if he plays on Thursday. And if he does, well the last three games that Ponder played against the Packers, the Vikings averaged 31 points per game. That being said, I think the teams are more evenly matched than most people will care to admit. If nothing else, it will be interesting to see what happens during the game.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I would be surprised if he plays on Thursday. And if he does, well the last three games that Ponder played against the Packers, the Vikings averaged 31 points per game.

That was also with AP in the backfield..With one of those games being in Minny in 2013 last game of the year where AP ran for 200 yards..

Reaction score
I hope we play then with zero injuries. I don't want any excuses from my brother n law. ( ;

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
That was also with AP in the backfield..With one of those games being in Minny in 2013 last game of the year where AP ran for 200 yards..
And Green Bay is stopping the run better this year? And it also includes a game were he only ran for 60 yards.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Actually the Packers held AP under 80 yards during the first game and the last in the inflatable toilet.

then it was 2012..Same year where they won and we met them in the playoffs with Joe Webb starting cuz Ponder was hurt

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I fully expect the Packers to win this one and will have no hesitation with picking them as I did for the Bears game.

NOMOFO

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sucks that they are calling for rain. That would favor the queens for sure.

NOMOFO

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How? They have been spoiled for years avoiding the outdoors playing on fake grass inside.

...how?... you don't think having Rodgers trying to throw a wet ball verses a dry ball plays into the queens favor? I'll guarantee the vikes coaches are praying for rain.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
...how?... you don't think having Rodgers trying to throw a wet ball verses a dry ball plays into the queens favor? I'll guarantee the vikes coaches are praying for rain.
But wouldn't the Vikes also be having just as much trouble?

Anyway, take it one day at a time and check the rock for the weather report.
No need to get excited for days ahead for something as unpredictable as the weather.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think a win for the pack. But the vikes do have 2 rbs that are pretty good since ur dline is having trouble in that area. If they can stop it where he has to pass then I can see us getting some interceptions . Bridewater was playing a good game but like the saint falcons dline is worse than ours no pressure no nothing. I just think if they can stop the run somewhat oh and Lacey will have a good day.

Reaction score
I
But wouldn't the Vikes also be having just as much trouble?

Anyway, take it one day at a time and check the rock for the weather report.
No need to get excited for days ahead for something as unpredictable as the weather.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
That sign is hilarious! So basic but sooo true.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think that we will see more Starks and Kuhn in the backfield in this game. Don't be shocked if it's the run game that carries us as I anticipate the Vikings to play a lot of coverage scheme. I expect Lacy to have his break out game and lots of play action from Rodgers.

NOMOFO

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agreed- the weather report will change 10 times before then. I also just need to know so I can run out and buy a decent rain suit if that is the case.

...yes- the Vikes would "have just as much trouble" ...but... you're talking about a very high powered offense when the Pack and Rodgers are clicking... at best you are talking about a serviceable team of "just guys" with the Vikes minus AP. Bigger potential for negative impact on our offense. I would like it dry.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Child abuser is benched so we shall see.
Yeah. That was pretty brutal.
Well, I meant it.
I don't get it how the NFL and the Ravens fire Ray Rice and try to cover up their tracks and yet when almost the exact same things happen again, (Pics showing the abuse and a "My bad" admitting by Child Abuser.) nothing and no justice.
Child Abuser is still on the team and getting paid. WTF?
And the NFL/Goodell comes out and claims they want to get their house in order or some other BS.
In the meantime, this just gets swept under the rug and ignored by the media.
Where is all the outcry for this case as there was for Ray Rice?
Why show any empathy for Adrian Peterson who is a child abuser?

Members online

Latest posts