Official Packers @ Detroit Lions

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What about your prediction we'd lose to the Jets? :D I mean I know we barely pulled that game off, but there wasn't really a good reason to be pessimistic about that one. On paper, that was a gimme in Lambeau.

There's optimistic, there's pessimistic, and there's realistic. I'm asking you to try optimism, which would be hoping for and predicting good things... maybe even if you don't think good things will happen. So "this week" is the same as any other week.

Try it!!! :tup:

Unlike many of you I don't give my OPINION with my Packer shades on so call it what you want. Sure id like to win every game but we havnt and we won't. What was I being when I picked us to beat Seattle? Didn't have anything to say then right? Smh. I'm well within my rights to think that it's going to be a tough game for this defense at Ford Field against that offense. This isn't the Jets. Besides, the last time Aaron Rodgers lost at ford Field didn't we win the SB that year? How's that for optimism :) have a nice day

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm worried about the OL vs DL. With Bulaga (healthy, not playing through an MCL injury), I'm very comfortable with this OL. With Barclay instead of Bulaga, I'm pretty comfortable with this OL. With Sherrod instead of Bulaga, I'm not at all comfortable with this OL. The Lions have been beasty on the DL for some time, but they added to it with Ezekial Ansah. I see that as the #1 matchup in this game.

Dead on. Biggest match up of the game.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dead on. Biggest match up of the game.

frankly I don't think our line can pass block them. I pray we hit on a few big plays and the running game is on point. I hope Rodgers doesn't hold the ball as well. I'm going to say he gets sacked 5 times. Sherrod gives up two

D

Deleted member 6794

frankly I don't think our line can pass block them. I pray we hit on a few big plays and the running game is on point. I hope Rodgers doesn't hold the ball as well. I'm going to say he gets sacked 5 times. Sherrod gives up two

Jason D. Jones is their worst starter on the defensive line, so hopefully whoever ends up playing RT will be able to contain him. If we need to help out there with a TE or RB we could be in trouble.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jason D. Jones is their worst starter on the defensive line, so hopefully whoever ends up playing RT will be able to contain him. If we need to help out there with a TE or RB we could be in trouble.

So this will be 3 straight weeks of absolutely no tightend production because I'm expecting Ansah to give Bak fits and Sitton? Well last year he got worked so hopefully he plays angry today .

D

Deleted member 6794

Bulaga and Hayward both active, Packers inactives: Tolzien, Goodson, Bradford, Brad Jones, Pennel, Janis.

Jayrone Elliott active for the first time.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They need to activate Janis and sit one of the tightends! On another note I'm glad I don't have to see Brad Jones another week!

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
[sarcasm] I hope Bulaga wasn't activated to play STs.[/sarcasm]

Packerlover

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ahhhh,, I love that choice. It's deep. Another romantic I see.
I wrote this one for my fellow GB fans the day after our loss in the 2012 playoffs. It doesn't need words. I know because I'm a lyricist and singer and no words have come to mind yet. Dedicated to our former O coordinator Joe Philbin, who lost his son near Appleton when he fell through the ice.. Just days before that game he buried him.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

I remember that. right before the playoff game against the Giants. That was a great season 15 and 1. I expected Green Bay to win the Super Bowl again after that season!
Nice tune!

Packerlover

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thank You! Well then it's official your legally my wife? Oh crap! Don't take this the wrong way but I'm getting cold feet. I mean, raising a houseful of Mini Packer Backers is a lot of responsibility and will require trading in that dream car for a reliable mini van for the kids and all!! Haha. Smiles from Virginia.. Oh. It's only fair,, love, Paul

Hi Paul! Yeah raising 11 packer backers WOULD be a lot of responsibility! Lol We'd have to have a bus instead of a minivan!

M

melvin2345

Stephen Tulloch tore his ACL celebrating his sack on Rodgers. Out for season. LOL.

Still, better that he tore his ACL after sacking Rodgers rather than break his arm trying to save a falling pizza like Burleson last year.....

Hopefully we get Van Noy back soon. He and Levy should do well with whoever plays the 3rd LB spot, either Whitehead or Palmer.

Love the Lions, but my god they find new ways to get hurt every year.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts