Official PackerForum Fantasy Challege (Yahoo!) - Green

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
PackinSteel said:
The draft changed again?? I don't really mind but perhaps a heads-up from whoever is running this thing?

Er, it's still next Sat., 3:45. :-?

Up until right about two minutes ago I thought it was today at 5:00. I even got an email reminder about it. :p

Reaction score
ahaug82 said:
PackinSteel said:
The draft changed again?? I don't really mind but perhaps a heads-up from whoever is running this thing?

Up until right about two minutes ago I thought it was today at 5:00. I even got an email reminder about it. :p

Really? No e-mail about the change? The date was changed a while ago.

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ahaug82 said:
[quote="all about da packers":zq6kgdq4]
PackinSteel said:

Really? No e-mail about the change?[/quote:zq6kgdq4]

Besides the email from PackinSteel asking if someone was going to tell us about it, I got nothing about the change.

Reaction score
ahaug82 said:
ahaug82 said:
[quote="all about da packers":3a7jrmfz]
PackinSteel said:

Really? No e-mail about the change?

Besides the email from PackinSteel asking if someone was going to tell us about it, I got nothing about the change.[/quote:3a7jrmfz]

Ok, that is wierd.

Hm, let me get back to you on this.

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
By the way, we should try to get some more people to join the league. We only have 8 people right now.

Reaction score
ahaug82 said:
By the way, we should try to get some more people to join the league. We only have 8 people right now.

Actually yeah, I still gotta give info to pyle, and actually I think the limit is 10?

Ok Officially, the draft is next Sat. at 3:45 CDT.

Appologies about the change of notice without any information, I thought it was sent out, but apparently not.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
**** this stupid ****. im out of it. (im sure that breaks hearts. lol)

figure it out, Aadp, holy ****...

PackFanInSC

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We need one more team before the draft!!! Yahoo! will only let you draft if there are an even number of teams.

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well this is just fantastic. I have a football scrimmage tomorrow at 4:00, so I'm going to miss the draft.
:(

I don't suppose you could change the draft date again? :lol: Haha, just kidding. You guys have fun.

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, I actually like my team. The computer did a good job I think.

My only regret is that I didn't tweak the rankings. I could have had Larry Johnson instead of Shaun Alexander. Oh well. I'll just have to put on some massive voodoo to ward off the Madden curse. :p

Members online

Latest posts