Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Jess

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I didnt get an e-mail, I see I was the last to sign up I understand if I was late....
There's a halfway decent possibility I forgot to send you one. :lol:

You're in, by the way. You're #12 of 12. No need to fret.

Check your email. The Yahoo account you gave me here, to be more specific.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
MUY IMPORTANTE!

If you've successfully signed up for the league, tell me here. And please tell me which team you are.

And just as importantly, if you haven't gotten through yet, tell me here. Check your email address that you gave me in this thread (probably a Yahoo one) for the invite. If it's not there I'll resend it.

Thanks much for the patience. This damn signup system is a pain in the ***.

PackisBack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I signed up successfully. My team name is the Bus Drivers, and I'll tell everyone right now if Rodgers is on the board when I pick in the 1st round I'm taking him ;)

Schmitty327

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If there is still room or you add more teams or someone drops out, I would like to join up jess. I was in the last leage they had on here for a few years, but I guess no one is keeping it going this year.

OP
OP
Jess

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
If we aren't at 10 or 12 by tomorrow I'll send you an invite.

VERY IMPORTANT

Yahoo says the league can't start with an odd number of teams. Right now we're at 9 signed up. Which means 3 of you haven't signed up yet. I'd love for everyone who inquired to sign up by tomorrow. Otherwise I'll give a spot to Schmitty and we'll go from there with a 10 team league. And if we end up with 11 I'm going to have to cut someone and go with a 10 team league. So PLEASE, everyone that said they wanted in sign up as soon as you can.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all i keep getting is

• You are not allowed to view this page because you are not in this league. (Error #152)
my email I set up with yahoo is [email protected]

OP
OP
Jess

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Hooray!

2 more.

I wish this didn't have to be so damn complicated. Next year we're using some other FF league service.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just came on here via Firefox. Every time I come to this site now on Explorer, my computer farking freezes up.
Thank God this worked..... nobody else have this issue?

So if we somehow can't be present during the drafttime, our personal rankings will automatically go into effect right?

Now that I am on here, I better read thru the previous pages now....

OP
OP
Jess

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Yes. Preranking players takes precedence over whatever rankings Yahoo defaults to. So definitely, if you can't be there, prerank.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cant make the draft tonight since I am going to go see bill maher. Hope the players fall into my lap (shrugs)

OP
OP
Jess

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
cant make the draft tonight since I am going to go see bill maher. Hope the players fall into my lap (shrugs)
Solid reason. Real Time is one of my favorite shows.

I've locked the league. Sorry to whoever hadn't created their team yet (and there's 2 of you that hadn't). Like I said, we can't start with an odd number, so I couldn't risk having 11 teams all of a sudden this close to the draft. Many, many, many apologies, but it was my only choice.

So we have an amendment.

It's now:
-A 10 team league
-4 team playoff
-Weeks 15 and 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts