Cheesehead
Reaction score
in 2nd half we prove we can play with anyone
the slow start was 2 much 2 over come

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
130 people viewing this forum????WTF??

Where are all these people and why haven't I seen any of there posts?

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well put, am not a fan of Farve, am not fan of thompson, i support the green bay packers.

I agree, I am very disappointed that TT has not been successful at obtaining players for the O-line, Safety or RB. Rodgers how ever, is the answer at QB.

playeasy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I still dont under stand why all you Brett Favre lovers would turn your back on the Packers. Brett Favre thinks enough of you that he would go to one of our biggest rivals. 30 other teams, and he chose the vikings. He wanted it, he forced it, its all on him not TT not M3.

Its apparent you have no loyalty to this team, only player worship. It that was evident by looking at all the purple in stadium today. All those fair weather fans who sold their season ticket seats to vikings fans are a joke and they should be have their seats stripped and given to real fans.

I love the Packers, used to think they had the best fans in the NFL. Looks like about 25% are just fools looking to worship individuals. :dontknow:

Ok thanks for the answer :)

Ill watch the rest tommorow :(

just try not watch the vikings frist drive of the 2nd half

i hate johnny mitchell

JeffQuery

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The Vikings let the Packers back into the game, like they did in the first game.

If Chilly would have kicked a FG on 4th and 1, and if that ******* D-Lineman didn't try to be a hero and just fell on the ball, the Packers never would have been close.

The Vikings Defense lets up when they're way ahead...

Don't worry...Chilly will fix that during the buy week.

Rodgers is ok. But he's not that great, so you really don't need to be that arrogant about him Pack fans.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
HAHAHA Rogers is great. Young, Inexperienced, but Great. And stop saying the vikings LET the packers comeback. No team ever "lets" a team comeback, they get sloppy. Rogers started picking apart your weak *** secondary just like favre did ours. If "chilly" did pick to field goal you'd be saying "if chilly went for that 4th and 1 then we'd be ahead by 7 more points". Go grab a white crayon and color a zebra you moron.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well this pretty much seals it up. Even Brett Favre thinks your a lousey fan if you were rooting for him!

Quote by Brett Favre: "Packer fans cheer for Packers first"

ThorSPL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
First post here... my apologies for the classless posters. I guess it's bound to happen.

At any rate - well played game. You guys didn't turn over the ball. You have a long-term solution at QB and a lot of talent out there.... certainly the line needs some help but everybody has holes to fill.

You guys have a good team and you're dangerous... I wish you luck for the rest of the season.

Also - you will enjoy your fullback - I enjoyed him while I was in graduate school down at LSU. I was hoping the Vikes would draft him.

cbrrudy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cheer for Brett

I was a Packers fan since Lombardi and a Vikings fan since Bud Grant. And always a Farve fan. I never understood how the Vikes could let a talent like Moss go, the best receiver ever. I cheer for Moss still today. I could not understand how Green Bay let the best quarterback to play the game go after a 13-3 season. He was a long way from finished. I cheered for Farve in NY, I cheer for him now. I do not see how a packer fan could boo him. Farve want offensive support when Arron Rogers was drafted in the first round. Management kicked Farve out. I think what he gave on the field for Green Bay should be more appreciated. Minnesota is better this year because of Brett, and maybe he will get another ring. Arron Rogers is good, but there will never be another quarterback the caliber of Farve in Green Bay. The Vikings would not have won today without him, just like the Packers have not won without him. C'mon Pack, cheer for Brett, he deserves your support.

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cbrrudy, don't try to act like this was all the packers fault with the brent faver situation. Unless, of course if you have actual proof of what went down. As it stands both sides are to blame for that mess in 07 and we probably won't know for awhile on what actually happened until a book is released by a person heavily involved in that whole ordeal.

AzPackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
First post here... my apologies for the classless posters. I guess it's bound to happen.

At any rate - well played game. You guys didn't turn over the ball. You have a long-term solution at QB and a lot of talent out there.... certainly the line needs some help but everybody has holes to fill.

You guys have a good team and you're dangerous... I wish you luck for the rest of the season.

Also - you will enjoy your fullback - I enjoyed him while I was in graduate school down at LSU. I was hoping the Vikes would draft him.

Thank you for the kind words. It is refreshing to hear them in here once in awhile.

MP18

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As a Viking fan, I can say that there is not much joy watching "YOUR" QB beat you.

I am glad for the Vikings but it doesn't feel right.

As I posted before the game it is like watching Larry Bird play for the Lakers or Pistons.

Anyway, what I really want to post about is your dumb *** of a GM (and I am not talking about the Favre situation).

I am talking about your latest draft.

Imagine if you will that your team did this in the draft ...

1st round pick 9 - Michael Oher OT
2nd round pick 9 - Phil Loadholt or Max Unger OT
3rd round pick 9 - Glen Coffee RB
3rd round pick 19 - Rashad Johnson S
4th round pick 9 - Sammie Lee Hill DT
5th round pick 9 - Nate Davis QB

BJ Raji is nice but he doesn't even start. Clay Matthews looks to be the real deal too.

But your offensive line was begging for attention

Maybe your guys will work out but if you would have had at least the first two picks, you would be sitting pretty right now because Rodgers is the real deal if you can give him some time.

Unfortunately, he is getting killed and his chances of staying healthy are dwindling IMHO.

If he goes down, well then it is Flynn.

After Thompson drafted Harrell in 2007, then he fails to address your offensive line even in FA, well what else can be said.

I must say I am glad you did not get those two studs on your offensive line as a Viking fan but it sure was puzling to say the least during the draft.

Good luck the rest if the year and perhpas we will meet again although I am not hopig for that because it is really difficult to beat a team 3 times in one year.

hybriddragonfly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
what a weird game to watch. on one hand i was glad for Favre for i felt the team did him wrong.. And the other hand i was so upset watching the packers fall apart. The line is so pathetic it makes me not want to watch 7 sacks? is that a goal they shoot for ? It seems to be becoming a norm. I watched the coaches and QB's talk at the same time post game and was once again wishing the pack had won, and glad favre got a little revenge.

I am glad it is over now can get back to the season and and hope we can turn it around and atleast make the playoffs as a wild card

Hendogg33

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I cheered for Farve in NY, I cheer for him now. I do not see how a packer fan could boo him. Farve want offensive support when Arron Rogers was drafted in the first round. Management kicked Farve out. I think what he gave on the field for Green Bay should be more appreciated. Minnesota is better this year because of Brett, and maybe he will get another ring.

Players, coaches, and management come and go but the packers are forever. (or at least until the uncapped year next year but we can cross that bridge when we get there. That is how I can boo brett and cheer rodgers. Brett defected to one of the two teams I hate. Sorry Brett no hard feelings but as long as you don purple I can't and won't cheer for you.

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was a Packers fan since Lombardi and a Vikings fan since Bud Grant. And always a Farve fan. I never understood how the Vikes could let a talent like Moss go, the best receiver ever. I cheer for Moss still today. I could not understand how Green Bay let the best quarterback to play the game go after a 13-3 season. He was a long way from finished. I cheered for Farve in NY, I cheer for him now. I do not see how a packer fan could boo him. Farve want offensive support when Arron Rogers was drafted in the first round. Management kicked Farve out. I think what he gave on the field for Green Bay should be more appreciated. Minnesota is better this year because of Brett, and maybe he will get another ring. Arron Rogers is good, but there will never be another quarterback the caliber of Farve in Green Bay. The Vikings would not have won today without him, just like the Packers have not won without him. C'mon Pack, cheer for Brett, he deserves your support.
Moss had a few off field things happen with local law enforcement but he was great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts