1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Official Game Day Thread: Vikings @ Packers - 10/24: WIN 28 - 24

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Jess, Oct 18, 2010.

1. armand34

armand34 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +280
    anyone else waiting to see if a flag popped out at the last play, I stared at the screen for 15 seconds after the play just to make sure the WIN was legit...and then began to celebrate

2. Zeppelinelite51

Zeppelinelite51 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    lol I did man.. I was like oh god please no flags please no flags !!!!

HAHA good ol BrInt failure loved every minute of that!

:viksux:

3. KilrB

KilrB Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +99
    I actually agree with you! Its a joke! If M3 hadnt have thrown the flags the damn refs would have awarded 2 TD's to the VIKINGS.

Whats worse is the BS that goes on in Chicago. The most corrupt city in the US. Games are bought and paid for.

Think i am crazy?

Ok, that was rhetorical.....

The only game that Shitcago hast won at home were the refs didn't give them a win was against who? A team from Washington DC! (yes i know Seattle won there too)

Who is in the White House? A sen-tor from Shitcago!

4. cantstop12to85

cantstop12to85 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    wow i swear im about to be in tears....what huge victory over the viqueens...Good ole Favre looked like the all time thrower of interceptions as always and we really roughed him up...im not sure if he'll be playing next week unless he gets 9 shots of cortisone straight to the heart. What a win!!

5. maxlives

maxlives Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +107
    What you got to say now my fair weather friend? Is you is or is you ain't a Packer fan?

6. Croak

Croak Terminally twisted.

Ratings:
    +1,335
    I'm as happy as a porcupine in a balloon factory!!!!

7. JCpackers04

JCpackers04 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +17
    honestly, that was one of the most ridiculous games i've ever watched. It had my heart pounding like i thought only a playoff game could. This is coming from someone who had no belief that we had any chance to win tonight. but damn what a HUGE win.

If Favre won that game on that 4th and 15 after almost sacking himself i seriously would have thrown my remote threw my TV...Officiating was horrible, but thats not surprising, whats surprising is we didnt F ourselves with penalties like we usually do.

It cant be stressed enough how huge of a victory this was. Unfortunately, we have the Jets next, but who knows confidence and momentum should be on our side. hopefully they can pull off a win, but they have definitely got me back on board!

8. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,674
    Two TDs off of Burnt Fart interceptions. (And one a pick 6!)
    That makes the win much more sweeter.
    Ol Burnt deserves the boos coming in and leaving the field.
    It's official: Stick a fork in him.
    The loser is done.
    Should have stayed retired.
    But I'm glad he didn't so the Pack could beat him on his old turf!

9. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,674
    I agree with everything in your post except for throwing your remote.

Will this be a turnaround point for the Pack or is it just another "Any given Sunday" moment?
    I hope it's the former.

10. KilrB

KilrB Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +99

I am betting Ryan Short(did he even make it to the 15 yard line tonight)well will get the axe at the end of he year.

Not that he wasnt a great pickup by the Vikings and made a fool of TT.

Never the less. Just another turd Vikings pickup that is only interested in playing for #1 and not the team.

Look what it has gotten them......:viksux:

11. JCpackers04

JCpackers04 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +17
    lol, yeah i get a little frustrated with sports sometimes. but i was exaggerating, i wouldnt have broken anything, that was so me like 4 years ago :lol: :)

and damn if this isnt a turning point for the Pack then there isnt going to be a turning point this season. this HAS to be it. HUGE win

12. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,427
    Victory tastes sweet! I have the biggest purr going right now! Thank you Packers, show all who doubted you what you are made of! Believe in The Pack!!! That was an incredible win! Thank you Favre for helping, LOLz. Oh my goodness I woke half my neighborhood up with that last play, hope nobody called the cops on me! Meowsers! All excited, can't breathe! Remember to breathe, oh yeah there we go! That's better!!! PACKERS WIN!!! I can't stop saying that!!!! Packers win!!!! Packers win!!!!! Victory dance still in progress!!!! Oh my Packers!!!!!

13. turbo69

turbo69 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +41
    We won.........and right now that is what matters. But I am sick and tired of watching bad decisions by Rodgers and Mike McCarthy. At the very least 9 points were taken off the board. Rodgers making stupid mistakes and MM coached like an idiot. I understand being agressive but let's not be stupid.

14. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,427
    Hmmm wonder if our peeps at the game are still celebrating!!! They'd have to carry me out of that stadium man!

15. cantstop12to85

Ratings:
    +2
    Na he was just at the skins game when I was and watched that horrible massacre normal people call a football game. The two games before this were some bad packer football, but tonight we woke the hell up and played good packer football even though the officiating was the worst I've possibly seen in a regular season game. I feel like this might be our chance to step on the gas especially if we can go into NY and pull out a win next week...I think that if we beat the Jets then our playoff hopes are gonna become more realistic.

16. JCpackers04

JCpackers04 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +17
    Our playoff hopes are already realistic, there are no teams in the NFC that are pulling away from anyone. its a giant clusterf*** and even with the injuries we are still tied for the division lead and are one of the better teams in this conference

but a win against the Jets would be amazing, its gonna take a monumental effort, but i think we can do it.

17. cantstop12to85

Ratings:
    +2
    Saaaame I would have been arrested for dive bombing on favre as he left the game...

P.S. CHILDress and Favre are at it again...looks like trouble between the classic losing Minnesota coach and the washed up guy who throws a lot of picks is on again!

18. cantstop12to85

Ratings:
    +2
    Yea haha the Bucs have one of the best two records in the NFC thats just not natural

19. Incubes12

Incubes12 Bay Harbor Butcher?

Ratings:
    +317
    I think we just watched the best football game of the season. I'm gonna sleep well tonight. All is well.

Goodnight everyone.

20. dbain21

dbain21 Chicagoland Packer Fan

Ratings:
    +114
    Great game all around- of coarse their were mistakes in places still, but everyone stepped up for sure. Clifton def. gets my vote for MVP nice way to step up. winning after turning the ball over twice near/in the redzone is hard to do. Just shows how good we can be-even with the boatload of injuries we have. Im gonna enjoy this win all week, cause next week is gonna be mighty tough.

21. turbo69

turbo69 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +41
    The Vikes are playing New England........which you know they will lose. If we can beat the Jets.........I will have a bit more confidence. The Bears next game is the Bills who actually played a hard game today........and I watched the bears, and they were struggling. We still have half a season. We looked better today than have in any game thus far. A good sign. Especially with all the injuries. If we play better as the season goes on, we will be ok.

22. Jess

Jess Movement!

Ratings:
    +471
    I am certain that a Jets team coming off a bye week will beat us. Potentially by a lot.

But let's not worry about that now.

23. turbo69

turbo69 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +41
    Bring it Viking Trolls!!!!! Where ya at ???????????????? Let me hear your excuses. What are you going to say????? Quarless didn't catch that ball? The Viking douche bag did? Spare me. We left 21 point on the field and we had 200 + yards in the first quarter while the Vikings had like 8 yards. Clifton rules J Allen, Favre was acting like the Favre that we already knew.......and without a doubt the Vikings deserved to F'n Lose!!!!!
    Why???? They are losers!!!!!!

24. turbo69

turbo69 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +41
    Come on Jess! Haven't you figured out that we win the ones we are suppose to lose and lose the ones we should win. That is unless MM makes more stupid decisions!

25. Jess

Jess Movement!

Ratings:
    +471
    Smack Area, turbo. Smack Area.