Official Game Day Thread: Vikings @ Packers - 10/24: WIN 28 - 24

OneHotelFoxtrot

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anybody and their mother knows the Vikes don't have squat to show in terms of trophy's, however that means NOTHING as a fan. I (along with 99%) of fans root for their team, not their franchise, what's your point again? And what significance does it have regarding current football success? A franchise won't win you games, however the team playing NOW will, thus is why I could give 2 shitz about some franchise. If all you have to brag about is some franchise, you are officially a has-been, and I would rather be a never-was in that case. If anything, it gives Vikings fans more credit, and that is because they can still root for a team that has never won the big one...more power to them.

The team is part of the franchise. Thats awesome that the fact you guys have no championships means nothing to you, lucky for you actually, you picked the right team, and No it doesn't give Vikings fans more credit, you guys look pathetic drooling and worshiping over our left overs.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MNVIKES4EVA
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

"therefore I could care less about ANY franchise, especially the Vikings"

ONCE AGAIN MNVIKES4EVA, THANKS FOR THE LAUGHS!!!

Originally Posted by MNVIKES4EVA
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

There's only two laughs I can point out...

1. Your ugly mug
BTW Don't be jealous of my "ugly" mug, I'm not the one that wears Purple every sunday...or is it Plum? HAHAHA!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Dude, nothing will happen. For one, someone can't prove any mobile device (i.e. cell phone/internet) because of their vulnerability, that and it's known that BF's accounts have been hacked over and over, nothing IN PERSON has occurred between Brett and any other lady besides Mrs. Favre, live with it.

I have NEVER heard of his cell being "hacked" and I think I have a good source of things of that nature..

So tells us, how is it you know this, and explain the KNOWN his accounts are hacked?

You also seem to be VERY confident with your last sentence..

PackAttackUK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not all that confident about getting a W this coming Sunday. I just don't think we can pull it off. Would obviously be amazing if we can though.

If we get Harris, Bigby and CM3 back for Sunday, then I may change my mind (although, I do think Tramon has done a stellar job in Harris' absence!)

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just found the song selection entertaining, it screams Plum People Eaters

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3AzuKNfeek&feature=related]YouTube - The Vikings Fans Need Their Hero![/ame]

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The real question is will anyone miss the vikings when they are in LA playing in the NFC west?

PackerFan87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lol I seen the new ******* lastnight and they had Jared Allen sacking Johnny Knoxville then tackling him in pass coverage lmao.

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The real question is will anyone miss the vikings when they are in LA playing in the NFC west?

I am pretty sure most people don't care. Sooo.....if the Vikings go....who's coming to our division????

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I am pretty sure most people don't care. Sooo.....if the Vikings go....who's coming to our division????
If it's done geographically, I'd think either the Seahawks or the Rams, depending on how literally they interpret NFC "North."

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why the hell are the Dallas Cowboys in the NFC East. When I was an Eagles fan it always bothered me that they were in our division. It meant we had to play them more, it really hurt when the Cowboys were in their glory years and the Eagles sucked. We'd lose to them twice a year, 3 times if we made the playoffs. God I hated those Cowboys.

Jesuswasafullback

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys im going to be at the viking game and (i know this prob shouldnt be in this thread but i figure i will get more responses) what are some good bars in gb to go to the night before the game im staying about a mile away from stadium??? thanks

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If it's done geographically, I'd think either the Seahawks or the Rams, depending on how literally they interpret NFC "North."

I wouldn't think the Seahawks would be in our division. I drove from Seattle to Southeastern Wisconsin, and I drove straight through. 37 hours non stop except gas, food.......and to use the mens room. I never drank so much coffee in my life.........at one time! It's a long long way. I could see the Rams coming to the NFC North though.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I wouldn't think the Seahawks would be in our division. I drove from Seattle to Southeastern Wisconsin, and I drove straight through. 37 hours non stop except gas, food.......and to use the mens room. I never drank so much coffee in my life.........at one time! It's a long long way. I could see the Rams coming to the NFC North though.
Yeah, I only suggest Seattle because they are technically "north." I think the Rams would make much more sense. To be honest though, I think I'd rather have Seattle in our division. The Rams seem to be building a future in Bradford.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i'm optimistic think we win,why clay will be back harris may play smith will play d-line will be fine then we have o-line think they can make some plays need to get crabtree and qurless in ther run game isnt the best but think they improved this week and if need be throw in a little crosby he will make the 53 yarder this time he was close last time ,just need to get their confidence back.:viksux:

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All three players from the PUP list were at practice.
CB Al Harris appears to be the most ready to play. He was in on snaps almost immediately.
S Atari Bigby seemed to be in more of a reserved role, not quite going full speed. He might not be activated for this game, but he was in the mix and it could happen.
RB James Starks looked like a guy just acquired by the Packers. He was going through very basic drills with RB coach Edgar Bennett.
LB Brandon Chillar (shoulder) appeared to go full and will be ready to play barring any setbacks.
RT Mark Tauscher (shoulder) returned to practice but was very limited.
LB Clay Matthews (hamstring), S NIck Collins (knee), LT Chad Clifton (knees), CB Charles Woodson (toe), DE Mike Neal (shoulder), LB A.J. Hawk (groin) was in jogthroughs only.
WR Donald Driver (thigh) and DE Ryan Pickett (ankle) watched practice.

OP
OP
Jess

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
All three players from the PUP list were at practice.
CB Al Harris appears to be the most ready to play. He was in on snaps almost immediately.
S Atari Bigby seemed to be in more of a reserved role, not quite going full speed. He might not be activated for this game, but he was in the mix and it could happen.
RB James Starks looked like a guy just acquired by the Packers. He was going through very basic drills with RB coach Edgar Bennett.
LB Brandon Chillar (shoulder) appeared to go full and will be ready to play barring any setbacks.
RT Mark Tauscher (shoulder) returned to practice but was very limited.
LB Clay Matthews (hamstring), S NIck Collins (knee), LT Chad Clifton (knees), CB Charles Woodson (toe), DE Mike Neal (shoulder), LB A.J. Hawk (groin) was in jogthroughs only.
WR Donald Driver (thigh) and DE Ryan Pickett (ankle) watched practice.
It's so nice to be hearing good injury related news for once.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Rams. too bad it wasnt 3 years ago. Bears, Rams, Lions? thats a lock for at minimum 10 wins a year. Now with Bradford it might be tough. That D is coming together as well

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
AGAIN, since fans root for past success right? What an idiot....

coming from someone rooting for future success?? hehehehe... ( I did say I was going to refrain from debates eh??)

i'm optimistic think we win,why clay will be back harris may play smith will play d-line will be fine then we have o-line think they can make some plays need to get crabtree and qurless in ther run game isnt the best but think they improved this week and if need be throw in a little crosby he will make the 53 yarder this time he was close last time ,just need to get their confidence back.:viksux:

YES!!! agree'd!!! whoooHOOOO!!!!:viksux:

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
AGAIN, since fans root for past success right? What an idiot....

I agree, you're an idiot!

My post had nothing to do with you're idiotic ramblings other than to point out how pathetic you are for supporting them.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Lashing out with insults? Sure, like ONLY Vikings fans spew insults! Sounds more like a candy-*** Packers fan..wait...am I labeling? Guess so...maybe I am only ripping on your "categorizing insult"? Contradiction? Couldn't be....

you know what?

YOUR DONE

Have fun trying to log on...You may log on in 10 days from right now..See if your time out taught you anything

We reserve the right to remove or edit content from any Forum at any time and for any reason.
you must not: Defame, abuse, harass or threaten others.

http://www.packerforum.com/f9/pf-policy-t-and-c-posting-15913.html

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hhahah, you just sacked my favorite troll, LOL! J/K!

Thanks, he was fun to mess with but come on man, what was he playing at? I'm sure the Favre board will welcome him back over there.

T

The_Ohioan_Cheesehead

Glad you got rid of that troll.

May God Help us Sunday Night. May God Protect Arron Rogers because the Oline certainty cant.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here are my notes from PackersInsider.com

#1- I was surprised to see that bodog has US THE PACKERS favored by 3 points.
Yes, I took the Vikings + 3 points for some nice cash. I hate to admit it, but I had them last year in Green Bay as well.

#2- Did you all know the Vikings haven't won a road game since November last year?

#3- Did you guys know that last road win they had was at the Packers?

One script after this game will be the Vikings inability to win a road game, or the fact that the Vikings feel more comfortable at Lambeau Field than even the Packers do. I sure hope it's the first choice.

I would sacrifice a small fingertip to beat the Vikings big and bad, twice this year.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts