Official Game Day Thread: Packers @ Steelers 12/20: LOSS 37 - 36

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry how many playoff games has Rodgers had as a stater?

Compare what????????

There is nothing to compare

He is in his second season.

This is what kills me. The haters all crow about Rodgers not winning any playoff games. News flash: it is rare for first and/or second year starters to get INTO the playoffs, let alone win any of the games. Sheesh.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Sorry its dumb question time, Had a really late night watching Dallas. Now What time will the Packers start for me?

Im in England btw people :)

WDUZ The Fan 107.5 FM|1400 AM

This pre-game radio show from Green Bay starts 3 hours before kickoff (they don't carry the game though). Just click on "Listen Live" ... I usually have it on while I'm hiding out in the garage. ;)

Oh...by the way... as poorly as the Steelers are playing, they're still the 4th rated defense in the NFL. The components are still there along with the Defending Champion label that they DO own until someone else wins it. The Pack are on a roll ... the Steelers obviously aren't ... BUT, I've got a sick feeling in the deep inner recesses of my bowels (nice picture, huh?) that the law of averages creeps up and bites us (PackerNation) in the butt today. *sigh* Steelers by one.

Incidentally, doesn't sound as though Pittsburgh got hit too badly by the snowstorm that hit the East Coast (at least two games moved from 1 pm kickoff to 4 pm kickoff). So, the crappy field at Pitt, will probably be in all of its glory today.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope that i get to at least watch this game. Since they moved eagles vs SF they might air that game over the pittsburg game. Can anyone find a link just in case that happens.

packer_backer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this should be a great game. i dont care what the steelers record is, i know they are gonna play tough and im excited to see how the packers come out and play.

A12ROD903

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well here in upstate NY, Fox says the Packers vs Steelers game should be on. Then why am I watching the crappy niners game??? I hate fox for thi(and the weather for pushing the game back).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts