Official Game Day Thread: Packers @ Bears - 1/23 - NFC Championship Game: WIN 21 - 14

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well this is it. ever since week 3 us Packer fans have been patiently waiting for our chance at revenge! we patiently waited and were rewarded with a small taste of revenge week 17 at home.

Now, its time. the chance for sweet sweet revenge and redemption that each and every one of us wanted. Time to go to Soldier Field and show the Bears who is the better team once and for all!

There was no one in the NFC playoffs that i wanted to play more than the Chicago Bears.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I HEARD Vegas has made the PACKERS a 3-point FAVORITE at the #2 Bears.

I don't really like that because the Bears can use that as the "no-respect" rally for them. Sometimes those slights fuel a team. It did the Broncos when we were favored by 13 over them in the Super Bowl in 1998.

Didn't help the Falcons. They were a bit upset that all the TV talking heads and prognosticators were picking the Packers. On the pregame, only Terry picked ATL.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone going?

I looked at tickets and they were going for 2k for a pair on the lower level at about the 40

Zeck180

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well the Jets and Pats just sent the Steelers to the SB so it looks like the Packers are gonna be playing the Steelers, smh

Think twice, Rex Ryan said it's the Super Bowl or bust, the Jets are only the second team to beat the Colts and Pats back to back. I would love nothing more than the Packers playing the Jets in SB 45. It would be quite historical after all we know the Pack won SB I & II, but the Jets won III over the Baltimore Colts.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I hope Walden has a field day on Cutler again. The thing with the Packers this year is we have had so many guys just take the spotlight for a game and then they are the newest thing to defend, and our traditional playmakers start making plays. Starks, Walden, Green(e?), have great games get in the spotlight, then OMG Williams makes another pick, Matthews gets a huge sack, Rodgers is on fire. They are the multiheaded dragon that won't go down.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Thanks for the link Ivo, its sad Hutson and Hinkle couldn't of used their magic that game. May the Packers avenge their loss and make it a win on Sunday

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Who should we match up Greg Olsen with? I am thinking of Williams, and keep Shields on Forte or Hester. We can leave Woodson and Walden help out with blitzes, but I think Shields on Olsen would be trouble for the Pack.

PackerDan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Stay thirsty, Tramon. Stay thirsty.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who should we match up Greg Olsen with? I am thinking of Williams, and keep Shields on Forte or Hester. We can leave Woodson and Walden help out with blitzes, but I think Shields on Olsen would be trouble for the Pack.
I think it will depend on where olsen lines up. If he line up on the outside tramon will hold him if he lines up on the inside woodson would hold him then they will have worry about woodson coming of the edge.

css9450

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Bears are going to come apart like a cheap suit.

Its getting pretty hilarious watching the media here in Chicago. I think every channel had a crew reporting live from various bars last night. I heard "OMG This is JUST like 1985" about ten times. Sorry, but anyone who thinks THIS Bears team has anything in common with the team of Super Bowl XX fame is either a) dilusional, or b) too young to remember 1985.

tmlfan3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
while I'm confident we can win this game... I do think the bears d matches up fairly well against our offense. This is going to be a slugfest and I just hope the refs don't make any ******** calls against either team. Still think we win 20-17.

as for the jets - steelers. Rex Ryan has put together 2 amazing game plans against the teams they've played and I expect he will take advantage of Pitt's weak (and getting weaker) O-line. I see 2 #6 seeds in the Superbowl this year.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Latest posts