Official Game Day Thread: Packers @ Atlanta - 10/9: Win 25 - 14

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don see a blow out either...In fact Atlanta very well could take this game...

dont forget they have that chip on their shoulder from last year from us beating them
This one is just too dang hard for me to feel right about any prediction I make.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Living in Lincoln I was worried that I wouldnt get many games but I have seen all of them except the Panthers.

Saints
Bears
Broncos

All those games have been here and since this is the Sunday Night game I will get it!
I know, Isn't it amazing the network time you get when your the Champions and the best team in football. I have only used Sunday ticket once.

CHARLESinCHARGE21

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Weve got the chip on our shoulder NOT atl. the D is sick of hearing how bad they are and how rodgers bails them out. Clay is gonna go beast mode with 2 sacks and we let starks do his thing again. Rodgers wants this one BADLY. The Good Guys win by 17

Greenbayphil

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im actually worried about this game, but I think Im always worried about losing, I think its cause its something that is pretty much inevitable and Im always thinking that its going to be this week or the next.

However, given that the offense plays like it has the past 4 weeks and we win the turnover battle, I wreckon we take this game.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Pack has a chip on their shoulder for Atlanta saying they didn't bring their A game in the playoffs. I think they also remember the **** poor performance in the regular season in ATL last year. I think the pack will be strapped up and ready to rock tonight.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Well there goes our defense, once again another game that feels like playing Tecmo Super Bowl with no defense. You turn the ball over, OH ****!

You wouldn't guess this defense totally destroyed teams last season as awful as we play. No blitzes, and our coverage is down right terrible.

whoartthou

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ouch.. packers should be atleast tied or winning this game. Two dropped passes that should have been TD's

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
Good thing we found a way to "beat the double team" so we could get the ball to Finley (our playmaker). Oh wait, he dropped it.

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
Concerned with Clifton going down, but injuries seem to be the story of this team and its ability to excel in adversity.

whoartthou

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im not gonna lie... your guys defense looks pretty bad this game. Maybe worse than the patriots defense of today?

Members online

Latest posts