1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Official 2013 Discuss The DraftThread

Discussion in '2013 Draft Archive' started by Wood Chipper, Apr 25, 2013.

1. easyk83

easyk83 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +338
    I'm thinking it'll be an open competition between the three with Lacy having the inside track on account of being a high pick. Should be a fierce competition at for the RB slots whether we're looking at 3 or 4 spots on the roster.

2. rodell330

rodell330 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,013
    Harris will start and Lacy will be the goaline and short yardage back. The fella from ucla will help in the return game and on special teams. Green is the odd man out imo.

3. Poppa San

Poppa San SB I trophy First of four Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,049
    I think Green has a firmer grip on a roster spot than Kuhn does. Lacy will get all his short yardage work.

4. Pat4DaPack

Pat4DaPack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +180
    This was a post on an Eagles message board about the WR we just took from GVSU, Charles Johnson.

"I like what the Eagles are doing in trying to get bigger at WR, Charles Johnson (6'2'', 215lbs, 4.35 40 and a 39.5'' Vertical) should be added to the mix, he has all the tools to be the steal of the draft."

5. Oshkoshpackfan

Oshkoshpackfan YUT !!!

Ratings:
    +1,453
    you are all wrong, day one starter(s) will be starks, grant, benson....lol....due to the new guys and the stand bys getting injured.....j/k....don't burn me at the stake.