Official 2013 Discuss The DraftThread

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm thinking it'll be an open competition between the three with Lacy having the inside track on account of being a high pick. Should be a fierce competition at for the RB slots whether we're looking at 3 or 4 spots on the roster.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Harris will start and Lacy will be the goaline and short yardage back. The fella from ucla will help in the return game and on special teams. Green is the odd man out imo.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Harris will start and Lacy will be the goaline and short yardage back. The fella from ucla will help in the return game and on special teams. Green is the odd man out imo.
I think Green has a firmer grip on a roster spot than Kuhn does. Lacy will get all his short yardage work.

Pat4DaPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This was a post on an Eagles message board about the WR we just took from GVSU, Charles Johnson.

"I like what the Eagles are doing in trying to get bigger at WR, Charles Johnson (6'2'', 215lbs, 4.35 40 and a 39.5'' Vertical) should be added to the mix, he has all the tools to be the steal of the draft."

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
you are all wrong, day one starter(s) will be starks, grant, benson....lol....due to the new guys and the stand bys getting injured.....j/k....don't burn me at the stake.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts