Offensive line

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow! They showed up yesterday. If they played like that all season we'd be 15 and 0. Just shows that this group is capable of dominating.

OP
OP
JBlood

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Best quote on the game:

“We knew this was going to be a battle that started up front,” coach Mike McCarthy said, “and I don’t need to see the film to say that we definitely commanded that battle.”

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
they are just so inconsistent it makes me ill. At least Arod knows what he is getting with them.

OP
OP
JBlood

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
they are just so inconsistent it makes me ill. At least Arod knows what he is getting with them.

Drives me nuts too. It is the main complaint I have with the o line coaching.

But the line was great yesterday.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I honestly think there's enough talent on this line for us to be a consistent good offense. I don't think they're elite by any stretch, but I do think, if properly coached, they have the talent to be effective every week.

The key sentence is properly coached.

OP
OP
JBlood

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I honestly think there's enough talent on this line for us to be a consistent good offense. I don't think they're elite by any stretch, but I do think, if properly coached, they have the talent to be effective every week.

The key sentence is properly coached.

Ageed 100%.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Right now I want a tackle taken in the first round. But come closer to draft day I am sure some blitzing LBer or stud corner will charm me more. WRs make me nervous more often than not. could always sign ocho ;)

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Right now I want a tackle taken in the first round. But come closer to draft day I am sure some blitzing LBer or stud corner will charm me more. WRs make me nervous more often than not. could always sign ocho ;)
I would LOVE for us to sign Ocho, TO and Randy Moss.

Can you imagine the power on this offense?

Can you imagine the amount of *****ness, drama, "crybabyness" and overall disarray?

PackersFan28

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was definitely happy with the way the O line played against the Giants. I hope they keep this up the rest of the season.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would LOVE for us to sign Ocho, TO and Randy Moss.

Can you imagine the power on this offense?

Can you imagine the amount of *****ness, drama, "crybabyness" and overall disarray?

I think its very interesting that Palmer played his best game this season without ocho and TO.

billysofly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hey the gaints play the same D as they did when they play agaist vick.... but rodgers doesnt like to go to the outside much he likes to step up and move around

it was a great game

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think its very interesting that Palmer played his best game this season without ocho and TO.
Was thinking the exact same thing.
hey the gaints play the same D as they did when they play agaist vick.... but rodgers doesnt like to go to the outside much he likes to step up and move around

it was a great game
I've never seen Rodgers so aware of the rush. I've never seen Rodgers evade the rush and deliver the ball so quickly before.

Remember last year when people kept saying that it was Rodgers' fault all the sacks and that Manning made his OL look better?

Rodgers is making the protection look better than it is. He has been all year long, but last night he looked like a "toreador" avoiding the bull.

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brandon Jackson did awsome in pass coverage he saved like 3 sacks. Idk if it was just me but it seemed like bulaga was getting crushed by tuck all game. Clifon did great on osi.

OP
OP
JBlood

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brandon Jackson did awsome in pass coverage he saved like 3 sacks. Idk if it was just me but it seemed like bulaga was getting crushed by tuck all game. Clifon did great on osi.

Both Clifton and Bulaga looked great. Tuck was so frustrated, he was talking to himself when he came out to start the 2nd half. I'm not kidding, he was carrying on a conversation with himself as I watched him through my binocs.

YouFrgotPoland

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Was thinking the exact same thing.

I've never seen Rodgers so aware of the rush. I've never seen Rodgers evade the rush and deliver the ball so quickly before.

Remember last year when people kept saying that it was Rodgers' fault all the sacks and that Manning made his OL look better?

Rodgers is making the protection look better than it is. He has been all year long, but last night he looked like a "toreador" avoiding the bull.

Yep, Rodgers has dealt with lack of protection for a couple years now and still shredded D's. Manning never gets touched. But then they are having a slightly down year this season, and during one of his primetime games they can't help but defend him. They showed slow motion of him being rushed right before he throws a bad pass and were like "look right here, he's flinching from the pass rush, it's not his fault he needs better protection". Last I checked, a good QB is supposed to step up in the pocket in the face of pressure and deliver a good ball, like Rodgers has done constantly.

Members online

Latest posts