Obj traded to Browns!!!

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Omg smh Browns winning the SB. How did we let Dorsey get away again!?? The Browns have won the Off season hands down!

Last edited:

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Damn I feel the Browns got a steal for him. What the hell are the Giants thinking?

bigbubbatd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Damn I feel the Browns got a steal for him. What the hell are the Giants thinking?
That they arent any good. They need to rebuild. OBJ doesnt seem like the kind of guy who wants to be part of a rebuild.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gotta spend money if you wanna improve your roster.
because GB didn't do that today?

maybe OBJ can punch holes in walls for the Browns instead LOL I'd take Adams any day of the week over OBJ. We need a compliment, not a replacement. ZERO need to give up a player, #12 pick and a 3rd for someone you dont need.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That they arent any good. They need to rebuild. OBJ doesnt seem like the kind of guy who wants to be part of a rebuild.
Yeah but Saquan and Odell, all they reall needed was a QB and a better Oline. I feel for Saquan.

bigbubbatd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah but Saquan and Odell, all they reall needed was a QB and a better Oline. I feel for Saquan.
Their defense rated worse than the Packers too. They are really bad. Not to mention OBJ has struggled with injuries.

His production was off too (I know bad qb play) with only 5 games over 100 (actually 85) yards and only 6 tds. The previous year he never eclipsed 100. So 5 games over 100 yards in the last 16 games spanning two seasons. He is probably still a stud but maybe the Giants saw something and with his monster contract maybe they figured now was the best time to move on

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
Maybe Gute will try to trade DeShone Kizer to Gettlemen for Saquon? He seems to be taking any offer...

sjb12681

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lol, QUICK! BRANDON got in the liquor again!!!

Also, the Giants got a decent haul, as jabrill peppers is a nice pickup for the Giants on d.

We would have needed to package something similar to field an offer with our 1st/3rd, probably would have/could have had haha still been on roster, but no one I'm willing to part with under contract currently to get odb

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
Lol, QUICK! BRANDON got in the liquor again!!!

Also, the Giants got a decent haul, as jabrill peppers is a nice pickup for the Giants on d.

We would have needed to package something similar to field an offer with our 1st/3rd, probably would have/could have had haha still been on roster, but no one I'm willing to part with under contract currently to get odb

Ummm, we payed a guy 17 mill per who has never even been to a pro bowl. I think we all know who is shooting back the liquor. :eek:

I simply wanted to pay a future HOF'er about the same who statistically has the best recieving numbers since Jerry Rice

H

HardRightEdge

Well, before long Beckham will have his hand out for a renegotiation and then pout if Dorsey doesn't give him a raise.

Anyway, Dorsey does look like he's making a run at it this season with no shortage of colorful characters, putting it charitably. Maybe Kitchens can herd the cats. Maybe it turns into the Philly "Dream Team". It's the kind of experiment that makes following certain activities outside of Packer goings and doings interesting and instructive.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, before long Beckham will have his hand out for a renegotiation and then pout if Dorsey doesn't give him a raise.

Anyway, Dorsey does look like he's making a run at it this season with no shortage of colorful characters, putting it charitably. Maybe Kitchens can herd the cats. Maybe it turns into the Philly "Dream Team". It's the kind of experiment that makes following certain activities outside of Packer goings and doings interesting and instructive.

He wants a raise now

https://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/arti...ollowing_trade_to_cleveland/s1_12680_28626134