November 2011

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
... that was the last time former #9-overall pick BJ Raji got a sack.
Yes that's correct, 2012, 2013 have since passed........
  • Will he get one this year?
  • If yes to the above question, What week will he find the QB?

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Ace

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm pretty darn sure it will be in week one.
He's wanting to get that monkey off his back.

I don't even need him to get a sack just don't be absolutely invisible is more what I'm looking for. Occupy the blockers in order for others to get sacks would be fine with me.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
... that was the last time former #9-overall pick BJ Raji got a sack.
Yes that's correct, 2012, 2013 have since passed........
Jarrett Bush hasn't had one since Week 3 of 2011. As far as I can tell, Josh Sitton hasn't had one at all! :eek:

Raji's role hasn't lent itself to rushing the passer, as Ace correctly pointed out. His job has been to eat up blocks and stuff the run, neither of which he's done a good job of the past three seasons. Like most, I suspect that he'll have more success chasing the QB when he goes back to the nose. I don't care to make a prediction, but will just end it by saying that he should.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Biggest non-interception was Hyde's against SF. He makes the play, we win the game, and who knows what happens next? Raji will be playing the position he likes most, and I think he will be a force once again, even if there are no interceptions.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does anybody here have any dirt on Roger Goodell? We need to figure out a way to make it so that all of our opposing QB's wear necklaces made out of donuts and BBQ ribs. Raji would become a sack-machine.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts