No 2011 Season?

james6253

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd hate to think there will be no football in 2011. This lack of free agency is seriously annoying already .

Is it only me, or does it seem like no one cares about the fans. The media seems to cover the players and the owners. It's always owners this, players that. What about the fans?

If not for us, their business would not exist. We all know this but still we, the fans, have no voice in this situation. I'm sick and tired of this. Fans should voice their opinion and prove that it's our dollars that fuel this sport. Maybe someone will listen then. I found this simple way to do it online
fanswantfootball.org

It's interesting what fans of other teams and fans of football in general have to say. Anyway, I hope they can fix this situation soon.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We are Packer fans here. We are not too familiar or miss this "free agency" thing of which you speak.

Your first post, and you advertise another website. What are the odds you never post again or even come back to see if you have responses? You wouldn't happen to be financially involved with that website would you?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It might start late but we will have a season. The owners have more to lose than anyone if the season is cancelled.

And if it is I can say the Packers were world champions in 2010 and 2011.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Players start to lose bonus checks in very near future, then its game checks..

There will be a season

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
I'd hate to think there will be no football in 2011. This lack of free agency is seriously annoying already .

Is it only me, or does it seem like no one cares about the fans. The media seems to cover the players and the owners. It's always owners this, players that. What about the fans?

If not for us, their business would not exist. We all know this but still we, the fans, have no voice in this situation. I'm sick and tired of this. Fans should voice their opinion and prove that it's our dollars that fuel this sport. Maybe someone will listen then. I found this simple way to do it online
fanswantfootball.org

It's interesting what fans of other teams and fans of football in general have to say. Anyway, I hope they can fix this situation soon.
I disagree. I think the fans do have a say. We just need to make our voices heard. E-mail everyone you can on both sides and complain. All teams have a "Contact us" link on their websites. Use it. Make it known that no football is unacceptable.

sonij21

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The season will happen one way or another. The NFL is a large portion of our lives, at least mine lol

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
The season will happen one way or another. The NFL is a large portion of our lives, at least mine lol

The NFL is just another entertainment venue for me. During the lean years I was able to flip on the game, watch it, then forget about the NFL until next week. It may sound sacrilegious but I even miss the occasional game now. I missed over half the Jets game last year, the NE game, and most of both Detroit games due to family or higher priority interests. Anybody that says they can't survive without a certain product should really re-examine their life.

TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe
Reaction score
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh na na na na na nana not listening to you
there is no lockout, football is on the way, staying blissful in my ignorance.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am already going thru withdrawel. I don't like it.
But at least no injuries for us so far.

L

Lunchboxer

If theres no 2011 Season Packers are Back to Back Super Bowl Champions 2010-2011 2011-2012 Season :D

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree with what a lot of NFL SIRIUS Radio hosts are saying...there is a great potential for the quality of Football as we know it...to take a nose dive. It could be some ugly football for a lot of teams...although I don't think it would effect the Packers b/c of their consistent staff/schemes/roster we will have the advantage but if we played a team like the Panthers(which we are on week2) do you know what the score could be....46 to nothing Packers...that's what the first couple of weeks may consist of

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts