Nfluk.com fantasy football league (please read :)).

PackAttackUK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I was wondering, if anybody would be interesting in joining a NFLUK.com Fantasy Football league?

Now before you click the X in the corner, hear me out ;)

Firstly, you do NOT have to be from the UK to play the FF on NFLUK.com

Secondly, it is NOT like your normal American Football FF. It is more like a soccer style of FF, whereas each team has a salary cap that they must stick to. There's nothing complicated (or time consuming) like trades or waivers or anything, so it's pretty straight forward (there isn't a draft either). Basically, you pick a QB, 2 x RB, 2 x WR, TE, K and DEF. Each player and DEF is given a cap value. You have a salary cap of $18m. So as long as you're within your cap and you have picked your team it's good to go! You can change your team each week, just as long as your changes are in before the game freeze, and as long as you're within your cap.

I have set up a league already called PackerForum.com league, should anybody wish to join. Should you wish to join, the code to enter the league is 4Z9-WKD.

You need to sign up at NFLUK.com, but it doesn't take long.

Hopefully some of you guys will be interested :)

Cheers guys.

Deke

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi,
Have joined the mini-league you set up. Can't tell at this stage how many others have also joined, but let's hope it's a few. Whilst I do enjoy the fantasy games I would have to say that I am not that good at them (my Premiership fantasy time is in about 1 millionth place!!). But with the lure of tickets to Super Bowl on offer, had to have a go...

Cheers

Deke

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts