Nfln Top 10 Packers

Chillarfan54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OMG, that had to be one of the most annoying things i have ever watched. I did not like most of the commentators were cutting down the players more then the praised them.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Also Jim Taylor over Hornung in my book.

Side note, I was with my ex the first time I met the golden boy. He hit on her. lol. it was creepy

Crazy Packers Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Surprising to see James Lofton so high... I guess the books I've read about the Packers have never talked about him as highly as the 60's guys. I agree with Don Hutson being #1, though, what that guy did in that era was incredible. We'll never be able to understand quite how big of an impact he had on the game. Favre obviously is overrated, but that's a dead horse.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Surprising to see James Lofton so high... I guess the books I've read about the Packers have never talked about him as highly as the 60's guys. I agree with Don Hutson being #1, though, what that guy did in that era was incredible. We'll never be able to understand quite how big of an impact he had on the game. Favre obviously is overrated, but that's a dead horse.

It's kind of ironic that Driver broke Lofton's record yesterday. Maybe they should come out with a revised show.

Members online

Latest posts