NFL Should've Forced Packers to Play in Metrodome

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOLOL!!! Thats just downright FUNNY!!!
I mean......then WHY play ANY games outside, ever????
"Oh!!! It might RAIN! Get inside, QUICK so you don't get damp!" :lol:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
cyoung said:
The Packers are real men, they can handle a little cold.
(Hopefully the Giants can't!!!) :wink:

:lol: :lol: I agree with ya cheesey, I think we all do (except giants fans)
I think the whole COUNTRY (except Packer "haters") are pulling for the Pack (and BRETT) to win the big show this year!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The NFL should out law domed stadiums.
Everyone should have to play outdoors, that's real football.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!
Whuzup my friend??? GOOD MORNING!!!
(I agree by the way!) :D

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Agreed if you cant play outside, you shouldn't be playing football.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
yooperfan said:
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!
Whuzup my friend??? GOOD MORNING!!!
(I agree by the way!) :D

Good morning Cheesemeister!
Are you ready for some football?
HECK yeah!!!
I wish it was a NOON kickoff. This having to wait till 5:30 is for the birds!!!!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Drastic? Sure. But keep in mind that the inventors of American football never meant it to be played anywhere outdoors in January. It was an autumn game.

I have to call this writer out on this. I have spoken to the 'inventors' of American Football and they said they 'invented' American Football to be played in the ELEMENTS, not in a *****ass'd dome.

Thread = Over.

NEXT!

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cyoung said:
cheesey said:
cyoung said:
The Packers are real men, they can handle a little cold.
(Hopefully the Giants can't!!!) :wink:

:lol: :lol: I agree with ya cheesey, I think we all do (except giants fans)
I think the whole COUNTRY (except Packer "haters") are pulling for the Pack (and BRETT) to win the big show this year!

I don't believe I represent the entire country. But, I have noticed alot of Packer fans coming out of the closet suddenly. You know what I mean. People that I have never seen before wearing anything close to Green and Gold, now wearing Packer jerseys, caps, t-shirts, gloves, ties, and even thongs. I continue to wear my purple and cheer for the Pack.

gotarace27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Another opionion from a tree hugging, spotted owl loving.. trying to save the world... liberal cali. sports writer. This story has about as much merit and sports knowlege included as my telling nasa how to land the space shuttle. I guess someone had to write a story to fill their paper but never gave thought to us earning the game here and the packers would have it no other way.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Another opionion from a tree hugging, spotted owl loving.. trying to save the world... liberal cali. sports writer. This story has about as much merit and sports knowlege included as my telling nasa how to land the space shuttle. I guess someone had to write a story to fill their paper but never gave thought to us earning the game here and the packers would have it no other way.

I think this is the paper that wrote "Tail gate parties should be banned because of the emissions that contribute to global warming."

R.P.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think that the writer is a Packer fan that saw the packer game in chicago...

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would think the Cons would want the games indoors.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
really dumb article. what a waste.
after all GB would much rather play in De- Riot than Minny right? ;)

bhepper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hardly ever wear my Packer gear, doesn't mean I'm not a Packer fan. Though I haven't broken my packer gear out now that they're in the nfc championship either. Then I'd look like all the other closet fans. If someone asks, I'll tell them. Though I'll throw the clothes on for the game in my house. If that makes me less of a fan, so be it.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:

I think this is the paper that wrote "Tail gate parties should be banned because of the emissions that contribute to global warming."

R.P.
LOL to BOTH comments!!! :lol:
Hey....i haven't FARTED in ten years........trying to do MY part in protecting the "OZONE LAYER!!!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hardly ever wear my Packer gear, doesn't mean I'm not a Packer fan. Though I haven't broken my packer gear out now that they're in the nfc championship either. Then I'd look like all the other closet fans. If someone asks, I'll tell them. Though I'll throw the clothes on for the game in my house. If that makes me less of a fan, so be it.
It doesn't make you any less of a fan. Everyone shows their support in different ways!
Don't take anything personal! You are "one of us!!!" :D

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bhepper said:
It doesn't make you any less of a fan. Everyone shows their support in different ways!

Oh good. It seems like every time I wear my Packer gear at home on game day they lose. There is no way I will I am putting that stuff on today.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
bhepper said:

Oh good. It seems like every time I wear my Packer gear at home on game day they lose. There is no way I will I am putting that stuff on today.
Then by all means....don't put it on!!!!

Members online

Latest posts