NFL Power Rankings: Week 14

TOPHAT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NFL Power Rankings: Packers Ranked 3rd or 4th

After the completely dominating win against Oakland, the Packers are still generally ranked 3rd or 4th:

Sports Network: 3. Giants might be regretting giving up on Ryan Grant.

Sports Illustrated: 4. Pack came out in a two-back I-formation and ran six straight plays from that alignment, with Grant carrying on five of them for 44 yards--on his way to a personal record of 156. Wake up the echoes, Jimmy Taylor, John Brockington, & Dorsey Levens. Packer football in Packer weather, in front of warmly attired Packer fans. Yeah!

ESPN: 4. In blowing out Oakland, the Packers completed a sweep of the four AFC West opponents. In the three years prior to this one, GB was 2-10 vs. the AFC.

Sportsline: 4. Now that Ryan Grant has it going well, this is going to be a tough team to defend in the playoffs. He really has been a pleasant surprise.

Covers: 4. The search for a running back is officially over in Green Bay. Ryan Grant has booked 744 rushing yards this season over just five starts.

Sporting News: 4. So much for worrying about the Packers' ground game. In the last five games, Ryan Grant has rushed for an average of 111.6 yards and scored five touchdowns.

USA Today: 4. With running game moving and Brett Favre healthy, this team is rounding into form in all phases of the game.

Fox Sports: 4. The Pack bounced back with an absolutely dominating win over Oakland. The Packers clinched the NFC North title…
back to the playoffs. The Packers are 11-2. Packers are getting production from everywhere this year​

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NFL Power Rankings: Packers Ranked 3rd or 4th

After the completely dominating win against Oakland, the Packers are still generally ranked 3rd or 4th:

Sports Network: 3. Giants might be regretting giving up on Ryan Grant.

Sports Illustrated: 4. Pack came out in a two-back I-formation and ran six straight plays from that alignment, with Grant carrying on five of them for 44 yards--on his way to a personal record of 156. Wake up the echoes, Jimmy Taylor, John Brockington, & Dorsey Levens. Packer football in Packer weather, in front of warmly attired Packer fans. Yeah!

ESPN: 4. In blowing out Oakland, the Packers completed a sweep of the four AFC West opponents. In the three years prior to this one, GB was 2-10 vs. the AFC.

Sportsline: 4. Now that Ryan Grant has it going well, this is going to be a tough team to defend in the playoffs. He really has been a pleasant surprise.

Covers: 4. The search for a running back is officially over in Green Bay. Ryan Grant has booked 744 rushing yards this season over just five starts.

Sporting News: 4. So much for worrying about the Packers' ground game. In the last five games, Ryan Grant has rushed for an average of 111.6 yards and scored five touchdowns.

USA Today: 4. With running game moving and Brett Favre healthy, this team is rounding into form in all phases of the game.

Fox Sports: 4. The Pack bounced back with an absolutely dominating win over Oakland. The Packers clinched the NFC North title…
back to the playoffs. The Packers are 11-2. Packers are getting production from everywhere this year​

Interesting to see Sports Network take us ahead of the Colts. Everyone else says NE, Dallas or Colts, then us at 4.​

Packerfan4Life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TOPHAT said:
http://www.profootballtalk.com/WeekThirteenPowerRankings.htm

3. Green Bay Packers (10-2): Super Bowl champs . . . it's Favre's time to pull an Elway

:pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop:

I haven't clicked the link yet, but I hope they mean back-to-back SB rings then retire. :cool:

Wouldn't that just be the supreme icing on the cake....

As far as the rankings go, I think we're a solid number 4....Pats obviously number one, I'd put Dallas 2, and Indy 3...but power rankings are stupid and don't mean anything, this isnt college football...I wonder what people had the steelers ranked at the beginning of the 2005 playoffs when they won at cincy, at indy, and at denver to win the super bowl as the 6 seed

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts