NFL Playoffs Prediction Contest - Conference Championship Round

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I can't believe how many open receivers these QB's are missing! Makes Aaron Rodgers look like a fricking savant. :coffee:

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Wow. What a great prediction.

Congrats to Cincinnati. Fantastic comeback it started rough. Found myself rooting for the underdog.
I was the same way, despite my pick here, I wanted the Bengals to win. At least I hit their point total.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
I really didn't like rooting for LA Rams but I SOOOOOO hate San Fran. Almost as much as the Vikes & Cowboys.
That's funny. I told a buddy that this was almost as bad as having to watch a Vikings-Cowboy NFCCG. I might pull for the Vikings, just so they could lose a 5th Super Bowl.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Still have to wonder how the Packers would have fared, had they landed OBJ. He looks better and better with each game.

Reaction score
Still have to wonder how the Packers would have fared, had they landed OBJ. He looks better and better with each game.
Us missing an experienced, veteran pass catching TE was a crucial blow to our playoff success along with ST woes. Obviously playing mix n match OL was a major blow. It was a bad year to get more banged up than average and injury misfortune created an early exit once again.
I do think we need more than Davante Adams also. Having 2 legit WR is super important. An OBJ or Deebo would’ve made us more dynamic.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
I do think we need more than Davante Adams also. Having 2 legit WR is super important. An OBJ or Deebo would’ve made us more dynamic.
Agreed. I can't help but think of Ty Montgomery when I watch Deebo. For about a half of a season, the Packers thought they had struck gold when they moved him to running back. I think the difference between the 2, Monty was slower, not as good of a WR and not nearly as tough as Deebo.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My snowmobile got stuck in a beaver swamp, so I spent about 4hrs extracting it. Thank goodness my daughter was there or it would have taken even longer! I missed the first game and had to listen to the NFC game on the drive home. As I sat down and turned on the tv, I just about shot beer out my nose when I heard the final score from the AFC game.

I am honored to have won...and now, exhausted, I head to sleep. I can already imagine the soreness that I will feel in the morning.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
My snowmobile got stuck in a beaver swamp, so I spent about 4hrs extracting it. Thank goodness my daughter was there or it would have taken even longer! I missed the first game and had to listen to the NFC game on the drive home. As I sat down and turned on the tv, I just about shot beer out my nose when I heard the final score from the AFC game.

I am honored to have won...and now, exhausted, I head to sleep. I can already imagine the soreness that I will feel in the morning.
Congrats....I hope you bought lottery tickets today too, they payout better than Pkrjones.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Having just watched it, I am so glad to be wrong about the Bengals game. They fought like Tigers !!!

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score

My snowmobiling plans got scrapped as I forgot about something our 8 year old had on Sunday. So I took him skiing Saturday instead, and took our 5 year old skiing most of the day Sunday. No digging out of beaver swamps for us LOL. Glad you had fun :)

I remember my first days snowmobiling, my grandpa would fire up his 1974 Arctic Cat Panther. Top speed about 50 on a good day. above 30 would overheat in about an hour and had the good ol metal bars across the track. I got that sucker stuck in a giant drift in their back field when I was about 10. Couldn't get it out and walked from the back 40 back to the house where my uncles and Grandpa simply said, we didn't get it stuck, get back out there.

They came to check on me and about 2 hours later of digging it was free. I was a lot smarter about where I went with that beast after that.

OP
OP
Pkrjones

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pretty good week for most. El Guapo pulled ahead but it's not over, yet, as there's still 1 week to go!!

Championship Weekend Score --- Total Score
@El Guapo --225 ----------------------- 425
@Pokerbrat2000 -- 60 ----------------- 260
@Voyageur -- 50 ----------------------- 205
@Albert Park -- 105 -------------------- 210
@Canadian Cheddar -- 50 ------------- 200
@lambeaulambo -- 100 ---------------- 200
@buggybill2003 -- 50 ------------------ 170
@Pkrjones -- 50 ------------------------ 170
@G0P4ckG0 -- 55 ---------------------- 155
@Poppa San -- 0 ----------------------- 130
@OldSchool101 -- 50 ------------------ 120
@Budman -- 50 ------------------------ 115
@Mondio -- 0 ---------------------------105
@TEXPAC2 -- 0 ------------------------- 80
@gonzozab -- 0 ------------------------- 15
@Sanguine camper -- 0 ----------------- 0

Canadian Cheddar

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pretty good week for most. El Guapo pulled ahead but it's not over, yet, as there's still 1 week to go!!

Championship Weekend Score --- Total Score
@El Guapo --225 ----------------------- 425
@Pokerbrat2000 -- 60 ----------------- 260
@Voyageur -- 50 ----------------------- 205
@Albert Park -- 105 -------------------- 210
@Canadian Cheddar -- 50 ------------- 200
@lambeaulambo -- 100 ---------------- 200
@buggybill2003 -- 50 ------------------ 170
@Pkrjones -- 50 ------------------------ 170
@G0P4ckG0 -- 55 ---------------------- 155
@Poppa San -- 0 ----------------------- 130
@OldSchool101 -- 50 ------------------ 120
@Budman -- 50 ------------------------ 115
@Mondio -- 0 ---------------------------105
@TEXPAC2 -- 0 ------------------------- 80
@gonzozab -- 0 ------------------------- 15
@Sanguine camper -- 0 ----------------- 0
I fear that we will die like dogs. Are point values doubled? We do have to wait two weeks....OK I'll stop now.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
I fear that we will die like dogs. Are point values doubled? We do have to wait two weeks....OK I'll stop now.
We can still catch him!

Last edited:

Canadian Cheddar

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My snowmobiling plans got scrapped as I forgot about something our 8 year old had on Sunday. So I took him skiing Saturday instead, and took our 5 year old skiing most of the day Sunday. No digging out of beaver swamps for us LOL. Glad you had fun :)

I remember my first days snowmobiling, my grandpa would fire up his 1974 Arctic Cat Panther. Top speed about 50 on a good day. above 30 would overheat in about an hour and had the good ol metal bars across the track. I got that sucker stuck in a giant drift in their back field when I was about 10. Couldn't get it out and walked from the back 40 back to the house where my uncles and Grandpa simply said, we didn't get it stuck, get back out there.

They came to check on me and about 2 hours later of digging it was free. I was a lot smarter about where I went with that beast after that.
We had a 1970 Skidoo Olympic 335. It was a pig with about a 40 mph maximum speed. I was about 8 years old, and was riding the back for a while on the first night that we had the sled, my dad gave me the instructions to operate. It was dark, throttle on one side brake on the other, now give it a try. I hopped on for my first ever solo trip, gave the throttle a hard goosing and ran right into an alder grove. I still remember the headlight illuminating the bushes. After I got used to the beast I used the machine a fair bit. Everyone seemed to have snowmobiles back then.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220131-150717.png
    Screenshot_20220131-150717.png
    480.3 KB · Views: 94

Members online

Latest posts