NFL is fixed????

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you guys learn anything yet ?
the entire set up for this game was pure nonsense.
Saints a 1.5 favorite at home even though they cant beat anyone and the Pack rolls over everyone but this primetime game is close in the first half ?
logic says the Pack should have been favored and leading but you buy the NFL 'anything can happen' mantra.

and injured Rodgers still runs in for a score ? yes they fake on field injuries too.

No, we haven't learned anything yet because what you're proposing is still crap.

OP
OP
ram29jackson

ram29jackson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No, we haven't learned anything yet because what you're proposing is still crap.

you wish and you hope it isn't but I just gave one of many valid and logical examples. You are admitting you'll buy any outcome without question.

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you wish and you hope it isn't but I just gave one of many valid and logical examples. You are admitting you'll buy any outcome without question.

Your last examples: 1) The Saints being favored - The have been dominate at home in primetime. Makes sense they were favored. 2) Rodgers running while injured - Because all injuries cause complete lack of running ability?

In the previous page of this thread, I asked you to provide specific plays that show staging three times and got nothing but to watch big plays, to watch the whole games, I should analyze myself, and you didn't want to provide more video even though I wasn't even asking for video.

I can try one more time, even though I don't have high hopes, can you point out a lot of specific plays that show staging?

OP
OP
ram29jackson

ram29jackson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Your last examples: 1) The Saints being favored - The have been dominate at home in primetime. Makes sense they were favored. 2) Rodgers running while injured - Because all injuries cause complete lack of running ability?

In the previous page of this thread, I asked you to provide specific plays that show staging three times and got nothing but to watch big plays, to watch the whole games, I should analyze myself, and you didn't want to provide more video even though I wasn't even asking for video.

I can try one more time, even though I don't have high hopes, can you point out a lot of specific plays that show staging?

simple math confuses you. You cant be favored to win if you are 2-5 and the other team is 5-2 unless someone is trying to mess with you.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Too bad Ram29 didn't make a better presentation. :eek: Just found this; I think I'll get the book and give it a read. One of the quotes from the book is from Al Davis; "They [the bookmakers] have contacts with every owner in the league." ( Deposition of Allen Davis, Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum Commission v. National Football League, U.S. District Court, Central District of California, Civil Action No. 78-3523-HP.)

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Members online

Latest posts