NFC North Midseason Report

StarBustFB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Eight weeks into a 17 week season, we are at or around halfway through the NFL Season. I have recapped the first half of the season in the NFC North, and have handed out midseason awards to division players, including a pair of Packers. You can check out the midseason report here:

StarBust Football: NFL Midseason Reports: NFC North

I'm a big Football fan and have a great deal of respect for the Packers franchise and their fans. I just started a blog dedicated to NFL/College Football coverage. I appreciate your views and your support and hope you will bookmark it or visit again. I also just updated my NFL Power Rankings this morning and have a bunch of other features that you can find on my site. Enjoy and feel free to give me feedback! Thanks

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
A couple of your awards did not go to Packer players. What's up with that?:happy0005:

L

Lunchboxer

I love Clay's Hair Too.

Makes him more of the Predator.

And CM3 soon to be DPOY.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He has a great chance to be DPOY, he going to have to step up it a little more to get that reward, I love that tackle on LT from him when shoved Jericho out of his way to get to LT

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Defense is the reason we've been in every game. Not Rodgers.
Rodgers will never COST us a game the same way Favre did oh so many times. But, this year, he hasn't KEPT us in any game, unlike last year, where, except for the Cowboys game, it was almost all on him.

Rodgers needs to step up BIG if we're gonna go anywhere this year...

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts