NFC North - Future

rawalabhay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With the Lions winning and us almost giving the Pats a heart attack yesterday, it looks like this could be the start of a great rivalry between the Lions and the Packers!

The Lions have been within a few plays of winning some more games and are young at both offense and defense, while we also have a bunch of young players!

I see the Vikings trying to build again for the next few years while the Bears are getting old on the D!
:viksux::chisux:

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yea that's how I see it to. Lions and Packers are more solid throughout their roster. Bears like you said are getting really old on D and their OLine is mostly crap. Vikings will be uncompetitive until they find a capable QB.

Reaction score
I couldn't imagine the packers and the lions battling for the NFC North because the lions have been so bad for a long time but it's gonna happen. They got some real playmakers on that team. Including Suh and Megatron.

TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe
Reaction score
I agree. For the next few years, the best teams in the NFC North should be the Packers and Lions. Both have talented young players - the Packers more than the Lions. And, for both teams, their best players are young. The Lions need Stafford to stay healthy though. He may be another Justin Harrell. Suh is already one of the top defensive players in the league.

The Vikings are on their way down - no QB, aging offensive and defensive lines. They have AD and Harvin, but have little else around them. I think they will be the worst team in the NFC North next season.

The Bears' best player is Julius Peppers and he will be 31 in a few weeks. Urlacher is 32, Briggs is 30. Jay Cutler is inconsistent. They are having a very good season, but EVERY break has gone its way. They could easily be a .500 team, even with the few injuries they have had.

you said everything I was gonna say.....

Let me highlight this:
Stafford must stay healthy, and it's looking more and more like he might not last much longer in the nfl. Quietly the Lions have acquired some REAL nice pieces all over the roster.

Members online

Latest posts