1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

NFC North - Future

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by rawalabhay, Dec 20, 2010.

1. rawalabhay

rawalabhay Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +32
    With the Lions winning and us almost giving the Pats a heart attack yesterday, it looks like this could be the start of a great rivalry between the Lions and the Packers!

The Lions have been within a few plays of winning some more games and are young at both offense and defense, while we also have a bunch of young players!

I see the Vikings trying to build again for the next few years while the Bears are getting old on the D!
    :viksux::chisux:

2. Mr. StyleZ

Mr. StyleZ Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +376
    Yea that's how I see it to. Lions and Packers are more solid throughout their roster. Bears like you said are getting really old on D and their OLine is mostly crap. Vikings will be uncompetitive until they find a capable QB.

3. aaronqb

aaronqb Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +73
    retired

4. Aaron rodgers is god

Aaron rodgers is god Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +154
    I couldn't imagine the packers and the lions battling for the NFC North because the lions have been so bad for a long time but it's gonna happen. They got some real playmakers on that team. Including Suh and Megatron.

5. TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe TheGiftedApe

Ratings:
    +77

you said everything I was gonna say.....

Let me highlight this:
    Stafford must stay healthy, and it's looking more and more like he might not last much longer in the nfl. Quietly the Lions have acquired some REAL nice pieces all over the roster.