Newest Mock Draft

McKnowledge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did I read that correct that Woods had like a perfect RAS? I just read he ranked #1 out of the last 1,010 TE to test since 1983! Oh my

No way is he there at #140

Might not be there at #92. Everyone’s being quiet about him I think he late 2nd to late Round 3. I’d love to have him but I’d still take Likely ahead of him, Isaiah seems more polished but Woods has a better long term ceiling

There some great tight end prospects in this draft.

I like Jelani Woods, because he's big and athletic, that's something you can't teach.

Just knowing the playbook and running simple routes, could make him an instant contributor just due to him being a total mismatch.

Jelani Woods in the redzone is just unfair.

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had a few mock drafts where I moved up to get a WR and then trade back to recoup more assets.

The drafts where Wyatt is sitting there @ #22 were also too good to pass up.

If GB could draft Chenal then the ILB corp is lethal and unlocks different looks.

Packers are in a good position to really add some talent for the present and future.
No chance he is there at 90 - none

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had one simulation where I made a trade with the New York Giants for their #7th, #112th, and 147th, where I picked Wilson.

For some reason, it felt like an overdraft. Wilson is a great prospect and I think a Day 1 starter, but I can see why GMs and executives balk at drafting WRs so high.

Execs tend to go with bigger receivers believing their will be less injury prone.

This is solid logical thinking, but its also a blind spot.

Production is production no matter the size.

He is not the traditional big receiver, but he definitely plays like one.

However, I gave up a lot. Both 22th & 28th, 53rd and 59th along with next year's 1st round pick. The only saving grace is that this is a pretty deep draft with really good prospects.

I think to realistically get both Wilson and Olave, then the Packers have to create a package to move up and still maintain flexibility to fall back and recoup more picks.

Example: GB finds a way to move up without using both 1st round picks from this season.
You are fired!

McKnowledge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
#22 Treylon Burks (WR Arkansas)

Green Bay Trades #28 to the Denver Broncos for picks #64,#75,#96 and 3rd & 4th round picks from 2023 (Denver selects Jermaine Johnson)

Green Bay trades the #53 to the New England Patriots for picks #54 & #170 (
New England selects Kenneth Walker III)

#54 George Pickens (WR Georgia)

#59 Bernhard Raimann (OT Central Michigan)

#64 Troy Anderson (LB Montana State)

#75 Cameron Thomas (EDGE San Diego State)

#92 Matthew Butler (DT Tennessee)

#96 Calvin Austin III (WR Memphis)

#132 Jelani Woods (TE Virginia)

#140 Jeffrey Gunter (EDGE Coastal Carolina)

#170 Tariq Castro-Fields (CB Penn State)

#171 Markquese Bell (S Florida A&M)

#228 Luke Goedeke (OG Central Michigan)

#249 Zander Horvath (FB/RB Purdue)

#258 Bamidele Olaseni (OT Utah)

Green Bay now has the 3rd and 4th round picks (via Denver) for the 2023 NFL Draft

Last edited:

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pickens. Raiman and Woods will be long gone before 54. 59 and 132. Trading down that often might get you depth and special teams players but the chances of landing good starters goes down, especially considering all of the problems the Packers have had in the third round.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Pickens. Raiman and Woods will be long gone before 54. 59 and 132. Trading down that often might get you depth and special teams players but the chances of landing good starters goes down, especially considering all of the problems the Packers have had in the third round.
I think this year's 3rd round will more closely resemble a normal draft's mid and late 2nd round with the swollen numbers due to covid. Good year imo to have multiple 3rd and 4th round picks.

McKnowledge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think this year's 3rd round will more closely resemble a normal draft's mid and late 2nd round with the swollen numbers due to covid. Good year imo to have multiple 3rd and 4th round picks.

I think a lot of people are underestimating the scarcity of quality QBs in the draft.

The supply is far less than demand.

There will be a run on QBs either early in the draft or during the 2-3rd rounds.

That scarcity will affect the draft.

Players will ride and others will find.

All that matters is GB draft positive contributors.

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
#22 Treylon Burks (WR Arkansas)

Green Bay Trades #28 to the Denver Broncos for picks #64,#75,#96 and 3rd & 4th round picks from 2023 (Denver selects Jermaine Johnson)

Green Bay trades the #53 to the New England Patriots for picks #54 & #170 (
New England selects Kenneth Walker III)

#54 George Pickens (WR Georgia)

#59 Bernhard Raimann (OT Central Michigan)

#64 Troy Anderson (LB Montana State)

#75 Cameron Thomas (EDGE San Diego State)

#92 Matthew Butler (DT Tennessee)

#96 Calvin Austin III (WR Memphis)

#132 Jelani Woods (TE Virginia)

#140 Jeffrey Gunter (EDGE Coastal Carolina)

#170 Tariq Castro-Fields (CB Penn State)

#171 Markquese Bell (S Florida A&M)

#228 Luke Goedeke (OG Central Michigan)

#249 Zander Horvath (FB/RB Purdue)

#258 Bamidele Olaseni (OT Utah)

Green Bay now has the 3rd and 4th round picks (via Denver) for the 2023 NFL Draft
When did Ryan Pace become the GM for the Pats? Shrewd move to move up 1 spot ahead of GB because otherwise GB might take the RB they so desperately need.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
This Mock would probably put a smile on #12's face, made me almost wet my pants.
    Chris Olave
    WR Ohio State

Treylon Burks
    WR Arkansas

Boye Mafe
    EDGE Minnesota

DeMarvin Leal
    DT Texas A&M

Isaiah Likely
    TE Coastal Carolina

Brandon Smith
    LB Penn State

JT Woods
    S Baylor

Damarri Mathis
    CB Pittsburgh

Logan Bruss
    OT Wisconsin

Dylan Parham
    OG Memphis

Velus Jones Jr.
    WR Tennessee

McKnowledge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When did Ryan Pace become the GM for the Pats? Shrewd move to move up 1 spot ahead of GB because otherwise GB might take the RB they so desperately need.

Take it up with the computer. I don't run the simulator.

Reaction score
He tested well but never really put together great production at the college level you’d want to see from a guy so “gifted”.

I think someone is going to overdraft him but even if not he is realistically in that fourth round at latest only if he falls.
Well thats true. I saw that same thing

I did a little scouting on that. He also switched schools his Senior year.
OK St was not a dynamic passing school. They ran it pretty good with RB Chuba Hubbard, but QB Spencer Sanders led a passing game that averaged just 2,700 yards in Woods Sophomore/Junior seasons. Woods had 31 catches total over 3 seasons.

Jelani Woods Senior year he moves to Charlottesville and suddenly he’s thrust into that Cavaliers Offense passing for about 4,700 yards. Woods has more production (598/8TD) than his entire college career, up to that point, combined.

In my opinion. Much of the that lack of production was the poor system he was playing in. While we both know 1 season is limited information, it’s the exact reason he’s not deemed a top 5 TE. Had he been in that Cavaliers Offense starting as a Freshman, he’s likely got 2 seasons of 600+ production and combine that with the best RAS testing in the last 1,050 TE’s tested in nearly 40 years? 10.0 RAS. He’s diamond in the rough and easy solid Day 2

Jimmy Graham in 2009 at Miami had 17 rec 213 yards 5TD over 13 games. He was selected #95 overall. He was a converted Basketball Forward with almost zero football experience. His athleticism was
undeniable. Grahams RAS was 9.62, just a smidge inferior to Jelani Woods. We all know it took Graham a couple seasons. It’ll take Woods less. I used Graham because he’s a player we all know. This Woods is a young Graham, but slightly more polished and smaller hands. Graham had like Chewbacca hands (10 3/4)

Woods is a value at #92 imo. That’s that area we can live with it if he spirals down, but he’s a home run if he’s young Graham

Last edited:
Reaction score
This Mock would probably put a smile on #12's face, made me almost wet my pants.
    Chris Olave
    WR Ohio State

Treylon Burks
    WR Arkansas

Boye Mafe
    EDGE Minnesota

DeMarvin Leal
    DT Texas A&M

Isaiah Likely
    TE Coastal Carolina

Brandon Smith
    LB Penn State

JT Woods
    S Baylor

Damarri Mathis
    CB Pittsburgh

Logan Bruss
    OT Wisconsin

Dylan Parham
    OG Memphis

Velus Jones Jr.
    WR Tennessee
That’s really close to the 27th Mock
I did last night at 2:22am

No seriously though. It was like 9:30pm. But I had a 5-hour energy shot and I didn’t sleep until after 2am

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts