New to this Forum

Lone Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HI guys, I am migrating from CBS. There I am known as Einsamer Wolf. I am coming here because the Packers board there is a bit dead. And there are far too many Favre apologists there for my liking.
If anyone over here knows me from there, I would love to hear from you.

All the Best,

Lone Wolf

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site! You will find this a great place to talk about the Pack and have a good time!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't feed the Bears or Lions and dont try to have intelligent debates with the Viking fans and you will do well here!

OP
OP
Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I will declare outright that I am not friendly to those supposed "Packer fans" who wish Favre well. One guy said he wants Favre throw 50 tds, AND the Pack to still win the division. I told him you cannot cheer for everyone--only down syndrome boys like Corky cheer for everyone.
I really do not get it. The vikes have few weaknesses. Aside from their secondary and coaching, their weakness maybe Favre falling off in mid-season. Given the remaing schedule and our own problems, I just do cannot see how the Viking will falter if Favre plays well throughout the year. And yet this is exactly what these people want.
I will post moer about that. I will note I saw the sticky about abuse. I believe in trash talk, particularly if I am subjected to it, although I do not resort to expletives or silly name calling. I do taunt people I disagree with or dislike however.

Green_Bay_Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I will declare outright that I am not friendly to those supposed "Packer fans" who wish Favre well. One guy said he wants Favre throw 50 tds, AND the Pack to still win the division. I told him you cannot cheer for everyone--only down syndrome boys like Corky cheer for everyone.
I really do not get it. The vikes have few weaknesses. Aside from their secondary and coaching, their weakness maybe Favre falling off in mid-season. Given the remaing schedule and our own problems, I just do cannot see how the Viking will falter if Favre plays well throughout the year. And yet this is exactly what these people want.
I will post moer about that. I will note I saw the sticky about abuse. I believe in trash talk, particularly if I am subjected to it, although I do not resort to expletives or silly name calling. I do taunt people I disagree with or dislike however.

Thats fine tbh, We have a smack area just for stuff like that

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts