New To The Forum And Good To Be Sailing The Seas Of Cheese.

NACHOMAN

Sailing the seas of cheese
Reaction score
Did they really want to know my favorite team. Duh.. Stoked to be going to the Pac - Chargers game Nov. 6th. Going to be off the hook. Been a fan since my grade school days, I bought a 25 cent pencil (NFL G.B. Packers) out of a machine at school. That pencil won many championships. Now I,m 39 and going to my 1st Pac game ever. Get ready Old Jack Murphy Stadium. Packer fans might shake you down. People dont worry about finding the tail gate party, cheese will be runnin all over the place.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome to The Family! It just so happens I am eating nachos right now and I saw your post so I thought it would be appropriate! Hope you are enjoying the Packers season so far!

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
Did they really want to know my favorite team. Duh.. Stoked to be going to the Pac - Chargers game Nov. 6th. Going to be off the hook. Been a fan since my grade school days, I bought a 25 cent pencil (NFL G.B. Packers) out of a machine at school. That pencil won many championships. Now I,m 39 and going to my 1st Pac game ever. Get ready Old Jack Murphy Stadium. Packer fans might shake you down. People dont worry about finding the tail gate party, cheese will be runnin all over the place.

LOL. So it was your pencel that won the championships? I thought it was my eating peanut m&m's and wearing green silly bands on right wright, yellow silly bands on the left. Funny how we all have our little traditions that have won the games for the team.

OP
OP
NACHOMAN

NACHOMAN

Reaction score
LOL. So it was your pencel that won the championships? I thought it was my eating peanut m&m's and wearing green silly bands on right wright, yellow silly bands on the left. Funny how we all have our little traditions that have won the games for the team.

I was just explaining how in grade school I had become a Packer fan, those pencils just wouldn't break. Funny how a California native picks his lifelong NFL team from a silly 5th grade pencil game. I must of been a smart kid, grew up 7 miles from where the Rams played (Anaheim Ca.) . I gave up on them before some crazy lady from St. Louis took over their destiny. But good idea I need to get me some of those pencils.

OP
OP
NACHOMAN

NACHOMAN

Reaction score
I had a weird mental picture of a "sea of cheese".

Welcome to the forum regardless! :)

I like to picture it like this. Packer fans and players thick like nacho cheese sauce running through the tail gate party and Qualcom stadium on Nov. 6th. Bolt heads are bobbing up and down just trying to catch a breath of air.But the cheese is to thick and the more they kick the more they go under. Of coarse after the game we will surely give them a hanky to dry their tears and wipe the cheese off their powder blue jerseys. Its a vision and hopefully a reality I can personally enjoy.

Members online

Latest posts