New Packers fan, saying hello from Scotland...

Malachor

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey all, just thought I'd post a wee message saying hi to everyone. I'm pretty new to the game (being from Scotland) and have only very recently begun to understand it's beauty, and in my opinion there is no team as beautiful as the Packers. I've been catching up on the history of the team and you guys really blow me away - from the success and history of the team (and it's exciting way of playing) to the devotion of the fans. I just got my first ever NFL jersey through the post today (Packers change #12) and wish it was autumn already. I'll be attending the NFL game in London this year, wearing my Packers top proudly. My real hope is that I can manage to get to your awesome town sometime in the 2012 season and catch a game and take a stadium tour. It all just feels right for me.

So anyway, hi! Would love to chat with you guys whilst I bone up on this great game. And if you have any questions about soccer (unlikely!) just ask :)

All the best.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey all, just thought I'd post a wee message saying hi to everyone. I'm pretty new to the game (being from Scotland) and have only very recently begun to understand it's beauty, and in my opinion there is no team as beautiful as the Packers. I've been catching up on the history of the team and you guys really blow me away - from the success and history of the team (and it's exciting way of playing) to the devotion of the fans. I just got my first ever NFL jersey through the post today (Packers change #12) and wish it was autumn already. I'll be attending the NFL game in London this year, wearing my Packers top proudly. My real hope is that I can manage to get to your awesome town sometime in the 2012 season and catch a game and take a stadium tour. It all just feels right for me.

So anyway, hi! Would love to chat with you guys whilst I bone up on this great game. And if you have any questions about soccer (unlikely!) just ask :)

All the best.
Welcome to the Packer family Malachor! Always glad to have another friend as you can never have too many. Look forward to your future posts

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
;) welcome to the vast number of Scots on here! ...well ok..vast may just =3-4...but still they are growing in numbers!

OP
OP
Malachor

Malachor

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks Kitten and lluvGb. 4 Scots are Packers fans haha! Looking forward to getting involved in the threads - will be my main source of info come draft time!

OP
OP
Malachor

Malachor

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey, one thing I was wondering - what are the chances of someone from Scotland getting a coupla tickets for a game at Lambeau? I've heard that it's notoriously hard to attend a game, given the way the season tickets are held by generations of green bay residents (which I think is great by the way). I'd really love to see the team one day and would happily plan a trip around it...

Members online

Latest posts