Tarzan2490

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello, I'm Tyler/Tarzan2490, I'm 31, I've been a Packer fan since around 97 or 98. Parents signed me up for the YMCA football and the team name was Green Bay Packers (luckily I still have the plaque). I got home from practice one day and turned the tv on and couldn't believe the team I played for was on tv! I've been a fan since. I'm from a little town in Oklahoma, I've been here quite a bit just observing posts for the last year and wanted to finally join.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did Rodgers approve of this?! Whats going on?! The scalding of ex-packer players is now strongly frowned upon...too bad u missed the shoutbox...I liked perusing it on game days...cheers

G0P4ckG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome! Glad you have been able to witness Favre and Rodgers in their prime, along with the other great players from this franchise the past 25 years.

Have you had a chance to visit Lambeau Field?

OP
OP
Tarzan2490

Tarzan2490

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome! Glad you have been able to witness Favre and Rodgers in their prime, along with the other great players from this franchise the past 25 years.

Have you had a chance to visit Lambeau Field?
Not yet, it's on the bucket list for sure. I've heard nothing but great things about it. The view, people, food etc. I'm hoping to go either this year or next year. Definitely eye-balling the Chiefs-Packers game this year since its not far from Oklahoma.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good to have you here. Even if you are an Okie!!!

OKIE???? OKIE???? Why you racist little %$%^. I wouldn't be surprised if you told Devin Funchess what to say.

OK I know its not a racist term but it is offensive and I demand an apology. I am offended for Tarzan and all the other Okies...Oh ****...I mean all the other fine people from Oklahoma. Damn, this PC crap is hard...Oops is Damn offensive to anyone? if so I am sorry...So ****ing hard.

Oh, and welcome Tarzan.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
OKIE???? OKIE???? Why you racist little %$%^. I wouldn't be surprised if you told Devin Funchess what to say.

OK I know its not a racist term but it is offensive and I demand an apology. I am offended for Tarzan and all the other Okies...Oh ****...I mean all the other fine people from Oklahoma. Damn, this PC crap is hard...Oops is Damn offensive to anyone? if so I am sorry...So ****ing hard.

Oh, and welcome Tarzan.
If you read the original books, in ERB's made up language of the great apes, Tarzan means white skinned.

TEXPAC2

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Oh, and welcome Tarzan.
OK - I’m sorry!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts