LonelyPoet

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi, All,
Good to see a lot of packers fans here. I am Riaz Ahammed. I am originally from India, I came to USA in 1998. I lived in Milwaukee WI for nearly 3 years before I took off from there by that time I've become a big Packers fan. I go back to Milwaukee often and planning to move back there permanently next spring. Well what more, I've been to almost all corners of America and met a lot of Packers fans. I hope and pray Packers to win the big one this year..

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lonelypoet: Welcome to the packer forum.

pwt36 Green Bay born and Green Bay raised and low located in DePere, Wi. 5 miles from Lambeau Field

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi, All,
Good to see a lot of packers fans here. I am Riaz Ahammed. I am originally from India, I came to USA in 1998. I lived in Milwaukee WI for nearly 3 years before I took off from there by that time I've become a big Packers fan. I go back to Milwaukee often and planning to move back there permanently next spring. Well what more, I've been to almost all corners of America and met a lot of Packers fans. I hope and pray Packers to win the big one this year..

I hope and pray we win it all as well.
Welcome!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts