New member from Detroit area

cm1986

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello, I'm from the metro Detroit area and I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Chris and I've been a packers fan since I was a kid. I'm 20 now and plan on making it out to Lambeau before the end of the season. I posted a wtb ad in the ticket sales section but don't worry, I will be wearing green at the game, not black and blue.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello, I'm from the metro Detroit area and I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Chris and I've been a packers fan since I was a kid. I'm 20 now and plan on making it out to Lambeau before the end of the season. I posted a wtb ad in the ticket sales section but don't worry, I will be wearing green at the game, not black and blue.

Glad to have you. Pay no attention to the purple troll below. Keep the faith in the pack. Dont let the purple troll sway you.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Yes. The Purple people want someone to share in their misery. Don't give in. Trust me, you'll be much happier being a Packer fan.

Members online

Latest posts