New Here

packfntk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey peeps, just wanted to introduce myself. I post over at packersnews.net quite a bit and I used to post at packersnews.com so I have seen some of your screen names. Just wanted to stop in because I have been checking out the forum and like the talk. I am from Green Bay born and raised, I am 28 years old, married into season tickets. YEAH! My buddies and I go to at least one away Packer game per year and I consider myself a pretty big fan!

Crazy to think that we just won the SB, I love my Green Bay Packers!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
welcome!

how many away games have you been to? Favorite city so far?

Favorite Packer?

Favorite Packer game?

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
Welcome. There is always room for one more, and then one more, and one more .... You get the idea. It is great to have another Packer fan to contribute.

OP
OP
P

packfntk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
welcome!

how many away games have you been to? Favorite city so far?

Favorite Packer?

Favorite Packer game?

Thanks for the welcomes. My favorite packer is AROD right now, I pretty much have an unhealthy man crush on him. My wife thinks it's kind of weird, oh well! My all time favorite is Edgar Bennett. I just loved the way he ran and caught the ball out of the backfield.

My buddies and I started going to away games in 2007 and so far we have been to:

Arrowhead
Dumpty Dome
Soldier Field
LP Field
Heinz Field
Georgia Dome

None of which compare to Lambeau, but my favorite stadium was Arrowhead by FAR. Great time, GREAT tailgate, great fans. We have been treated pretty well at all of them except for Chicago. What a bunch of *****. My favorite city to party in for an away game was Nashville (LP). We actually stopped in Nashville for 2 nights this year on our way to ATL just to drink. Great time.

OP
OP
P

packfntk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry, and my favorite game was probably the Snow Globe game against Seattle. I actually shed a tear it was so amazing. The snow was coming down like golf balls and it was gorgious to be there.

Also I would say the San Fransisco Mud Bowl game in the playoffs in the 96 season. I still have the program that is just drenched. Also the Championship game at Lambeau against the Panthers was a pretty cool feeling.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcomes. My favorite packer is AROD right now, I pretty much have an unhealthy man crush on him. My wife thinks it's kind of weird, oh well! My all time favorite is Edgar Bennett. I just loved the way he ran and caught the ball out of the backfield.

My buddies and I started going to away games in 2007 and so far we have been to:

Arrowhead
Dumpty Dome
Soldier Field
LP Field
Heinz Field
Georgia Dome

None of which compare to Lambeau, but my favorite stadium was Arrowhead by FAR. Great time, GREAT tailgate, great fans. We have been treated pretty well at all of them except for Chicago. What a bunch of *****. My favorite city to party in for an away game was Nashville (LP). We actually stopped in Nashville for 2 nights this year on our way to ATL just to drink. Great time.

LP has a great setting, area is great and the whole vibe is good. I havent been to arrowhead yet but I would like to this year.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Welcome!!!
I like the part where you "married into season tickets".... not "married a super amazing Packer fan!!!" lol
Looking forward to more of your posts!!

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Arrowhead
Dumpty Dome
Soldier Field
LP Field
Heinz Field
Georgia Dome

None of which compare to Lambeau, but my favorite stadium was Arrowhead by FAR. Great time, GREAT tailgate, great fans.
Were you at that great game in 2007 that Jennings caught the long TD? That was a great win I remember it well. Magical year. Until....

OP
OP
P

packfntk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Were you at that great game in 2007 that Jennings caught the long TD? That was a great win I remember it well. Magical year. Until....

Yes unfortunately that was our only road win as road trippers. Bad luck-

KC- Win by 11
Chicago- Lost by 3
Tennessee- Lost by 3 OT
Pittsburgh- Lost by 1 LAST SECOND
Minnesota- Lost by 7
Atlanta- Lost by 3

We talked about not going to the games anymore but can't give it up. We are thinking either Carolina or SD this year but Carolina would be a much easier game. We need a win, BAD.

OP
OP
P

packfntk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So has anyone else been to any other away stadiums and care to share? We some day want to see all of them but that will take some time. It is my dream when I retire to travel to all Packer away games.

PackMan13x

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome! I'm also a new poster, but a LONG TIME forum browser. I lost my old account info and recently recovered my original account.

Members online

Latest posts