Cheesehead
Reaction score
My name is Mike yes I am a Dallas Cowboys fan hate the E-Girls
as well as the Bi Queens of Minnesotta. look forward to talking
serious football with all of you here

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Texas, welcome aboard, glad to have you on the forum. Look forward to reading you posts!

leopardmech

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh man this is so hard to do but my mom always tought me to be polite, so here it goes..... Welcome aboard Cowboy. There I did it............ :lol: I look forward to reading your input on the team I love to hate. (Well all the fans aren't bad) :lol:
Later
Leopardmech

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dallas Cowboy fan-Welcome to the best Packerfourm around. I am a very long time Packer fan located in De Pere, Wi just 5 miles from Historic Lambeau Field. DePere is where St. Norbert College is located. The Packers live in the Dormitories of St Norbert College during summer training camp. Mike- most Packer Fans are very knowledgeable about the Packers and pro football. Green Bay has been in N.F.L. since the beginning of the league in 1921, and team was established in 1919. It is Packer/Pro football- 365 days a year-24 hours a day in Green Bay!! I attended the Ice Bowl (Shivers) and you being a Dallas Cowboy Fan know about "THE GAME."My experience in Packer/pro football goes back a couple of decades before that game. So if you have any questions about this Packer franchise or anything related, I will try to come out with a factual answer. Again a big long time Packer fan welcome!! Look forward to your postings from a Cowboy fan's point of view.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
My name is Mike yes I am a Dallas Cowboys fan hate the E-Girls as well as the Bi Queens of Minnesotta. look forward to talking serious football with all of you here
Mike you win the award for resurrecting the oldest dead thread this decade. Welcome back. You will find maybe one or two posters from then still about. No other Cowboy fans here admitting to it.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I was a member here when that first posted and I remember it like it was yesterday. Yep, I was mowing down a bag of Doritos telling my dog to shut up... I THINK I owned one of those newfangled cellular phones...

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Hello, I`m new here. My name is Brummybill and I`m on a witness protection program because I know too much about The Beatles, Paul McCartney, and the real truth about Yoko Ono and Heather Mills.
The similarity in appearance to Buggy is purely coincidental.

Last edited by a moderator:

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Hello, I`m new here. My name is Brummybill and I`m on a witness protection program because I know too much about The Beatles, Paul McCartney, and the real truth about Yoko Ono and Heather Mills.
Genuflect when you utter Sir Paul's name you scurvy dog.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Say hello to Admiral Nelson - he is difficult, and clearly an imposter..lol

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts