New Arod State Farm

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's not as humble or genuine when someone sells out.

And WTF are kids doing talking about insurance? Why should they care?
I have no idea what they were talking about.
(I still don't know what a "Discount double check" means and I don't care.)
He should have saved his title belt for just the field and not for those damn ads.

H

HardRightEdge

Ah cool! I didn't see that on tv.

Penn State's QB McGloin did a mini belt move after a TD today against NU, then one of his teammates added one himself. That should be either trademark infringement or unsportsmanlike conduct.

PS: Wood Chipper, I've been trying to get used to your new avatar pic, which is admittedly quite nice, but sort of generic cheerleader. I find myself missing the previous girl with the tongue and the cleavage. I only ask that you might reconsider. :)

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Penn State's QB McGloin did a mini belt move after a TD today against NU, then one of his teammates added one himself. That should be either trademark infringement or unsportsmanlike conduct.

PS: Wood Chipper, I've been trying to get used to your new avatar pic, which is admittedly quite nice, but sort of generic cheerleader. I find myself missing the previous girl with the tongue and the cleavage. I only ask that you might reconsider. :)
The previous girl was Jennifer Love Hewitt. I wanted a more packer themed woman for my profile pic. I will research a new pic though since I agree she is a cookie cutter woman.

Members online

Latest posts