Need Your Help! Where are the Good Packer Bars?

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am creating something on the site and I want to create a list of good Packer bars around the country. If you know of one, please send me as much information as you can. I can going to try and start one from scratch and really build this thing up.

Once I have about 5-10 to start, I can release the app and let the community start adding to the listing with photos, reviews, and additional locations.

Thanks.

AzPackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I always go to the Oldfather Inn in Tucson, Arizona. Very Packer-friendly bar, and I would like to keep it that way!

OP
OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Going to try and get something going for next season so people can get up-to-date with what is going on in their area for bars and what not. Plus our members can upload some pictures of the awesomeness that are these Packer bars. :)

GBFANATIC

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mustard Seed in Newport Hills, WA. Home of the Northwest Packer Backers! My first year joining this crowd. We usually have 100-250 people for the games. I can't wait for next year!

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
Stadium View....Holmgren Way....Green Bay, WI. Its where I go for the games during the stupid Gold Package weekends. Fvcking Milwaukee. Anyway, I tailgate and then hit the stadium view. Used to be Damon's in Green Bay, but when that closed, Stadium View for sure. Hundreds of Packer fans living and dying together with every play. If you are in Northeast WI and can't get tickets, this is the place to be....for sure.

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That is why they are the true "America's team" and Dallas are just posers... :happy0005:
I saw a program on TV about how the Cowboys got the name Americas Team. I think it was back in the 60's when some dallas reporter went to all the away games and made the comment that their were alot of cowboy fans everywhere. Then he said......"the Cowboys must be Americas Team". When I first moved to the Dallas area.....I went to a Bar to watch a Packer game and walked right past the big screen TV to find the small one with the Packer game. I had my back to the big screen.......then the Packers made a big play and the place went nuts. I was like......how can everyone see this little TV? Then I looked up at the big screen and saw the Packer Game was on it. The Cowboys were on one of the small TV.s Just think if the opposite happend in the Greenbay area........during deer hunting season. It would not be pretty!

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
I saw a program on TV about how the Cowboys got the name Americas Team. I think it was back in the 60's when some dallas reporter went to all the away games and made the comment that their were alot of cowboy fans everywhere. Then he said......"the Cowboys must be Americas Team". When I first moved to the Dallas area.....I went to a Bar to watch a Packer game and walked right past the big screen TV to find the small one with the Packer game. I had my back to the big screen.......then the Packers made a big play and the place went nuts. I was like......how can everyone see this little TV? Then I looked up at the big screen and saw the Packer Game was on it. The Cowboys were on one of the small TV.s Just think if the opposite happend in the Greenbay area........during deer hunting season. It would not be pretty!

Most bars I've been to in Green Bay during the Packer game won't even have other games on. Especially ones on the west side around the stadium that are "Packer Themed." I like the Keewanaw in DePere for away games....and good luck even getting another game on TV. F*ck everyone else!!! GO PACK!!!!

lambeausouth

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you're in the Dallas area looking for a place to catch the Packers on TV, and share the excitement with other Packer fanatics, I recommend Point After North in Lewisville. Great little place, and there's always a bunch of Packer faithful. Really good atmosphere, friendly staff, and the food is good. When I want to go to a sports bar, that's where I go!

Members online

Latest posts